Established over 19 years ago, Cobden & Hayson is a boutique agency proudly owned and operated by Danny Cobden & Matthew Hayson.
Maintaining strong traditional values, Cobden & Hayson believes in the importance of upholding our morals and ethics when doing business, acting in a way where each and every client is treated with the upmost respect, remaining upfront and truthful in every aspect of each business transaction.
We are committed to being an Ethical, Sustainable and Environmentally friendly organisation where our Clients and the Community come first. We operate with the goal to reduce our environmental impact by switching to recycled products, upgrading our office lighting, reducing our waste and offering telecommuting for staff.
The well acknowledged success of our business is based on a commitment to high ethical standards, the best level of service and informed industry knowledge.
When it comes to selling a property, at Cobden & Hayson we appreciate every situation is different and different properties require different marketing techniques, we carefully explain the various options available to you for the sale of your home and through mutual agreement will recommend the method of sale that will return the best result for you.
We’re a boutique agency with 3 offices across the inner west (Annandale, Drummoyne, Balmain) we can change and adapt to market conditions. Some are noted below and specifically designed to capitalise on the current market conditions.
Cobden & Hayson work a little bit differently than other agencies, as our database is linked in together collectively. The advantage of this would be that we have a large geographical reach with all our sales agents dealing on a daily bases with buyers all over the inner west with all sorts of price ranges. All this information is entered into our strong database which enables us to know what the buyers limits are as well as what the buyers want. Therefore effectively all the sales agents work together in order for all our clients to reach a premium result.
I undoubtedly recommend an auction campaign for the following reasons:
• Homes have been attracting incredible interest in the current climate – Buyers have commented to me that Street appearance is a key driver behind paying a premium price.
• There is general lack of property on the market.
• The property will attract a broad mix of buyers with a wide variation of incomes. This is ideal for an auction as it enables us to maximize the capacity of each buyer.
• We’ve clearly got a great deal of buyers who are ready to act, motivated and ready to purchase. Many of these buyers, I have been working with for a long time and they are emotional.
• I’m confident that my knowledge of each buyer will contribute to the premium as I know every buyers budget and refined requirements
• The more obvious reasons relate to bringing buyers into a controlled time-frame and the auction is designed to be conducted right at the peak of buyer interest.
• We exclusively use Australia’s premier auctioneer Damien Cooley - Performed winning auctions (3 out of the past 4 years) for the famous TV show known as 'The Block'.
• We have an auction clearance rate of over 90% for the past 12 months and we are very confident in our ability to run a high quality campaign.
Herc Alexander / Annandale
Hope your well.
I am writing to express my gratitude to the team at Cobden & Hayson Annandale with a special mention for David Carrozza responsible for the sale of the Annandale property.
From the initial market appraisal to settlement, David made it a very smooth process, always professional and easy to deal with. The utmost consideration and thought was given to all the small details necessary for a good campaign, from the pics on the sign board to the wording on the website, with professional and sensible advice on how to prepare the property for sale.
David consistently maintained communication with me during the campaign always keeping me well informed with market feedback and progress updates backed with professional advice.
The best outcome was exceeding my expectations at Auction and selling well above the reserve price.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone interested in selling their home.
Thank you again David for your commit
Ross Shields / Camperdown
I just wanted to pass on some words of appreciation for your support and efforts in recently selling my home in Camperdown.
Your efforts exceeded my expectations, your professionalism was a breath of fresh air. You promptly returned all phone calls, illustrated a great understanding of the property and the area, you worked hard showing buyers through the property at all hours of the day & night as it was empty.
Most importantly Had it not been for your constant tending of the various affairs and assistance with keeping the property looking great, I would have had to make many trips to and from Queensland to Camperdown. As you know, I live in Queensland.
I would highly and will recommend you as a great real estate agent, willing to go beyond the expectations of any seller and provide all buyers & myself with the greatest of service.
Thanks again and I know you will continue your success!
Allan Olander / Stanmore
I write on behalf of my late sister’s family to thank you for the excellent service you provided in marketing her semi in Stanmore.
Our sister’s passing was a difficult time for the family to manage with so many things to do at a time when emotions were running high
Our family were fortunate to have had Cobden & Hayson and in particular David Carrozza manage the sale of our sister’s real estate property in Stanmore.
We were impressed with your kind, empathetic and professional approach to the task and the excellent result you managed to obtain on the property sale.
Thank you for your excellent service.