Starr Partners Bella Vista is a leading agency with a dynamic edge in offering access to the most sought-after properties in the North Western Region of Sydney.
The sales and rentals offices of Starr Partners Bella Vista house highly trained and experienced local experts dedicated to providing specialist real estate services. Our agents are recruited, not solicited. They are trained rigorously and then enabled by extraordinary access to the market with a superb inventory of listings and a state-of-the-art computer system. Starr Partners Bella Vista trains agents to be more flexible, accessible, and knowledgeable than the competition, so any agent you reach will be top-notch. Smart agents can save you time, but professional, knowledgeable and courteous agents can make your move enjoyable pain free.
Award winning 2014 Starr Partners Bella Vista team is committed to the highest level of professionalism and available 24/7.
Starr Partners Bella Vista Marketing Plan Works
1. Photographs – The more photos the merrier, buyers love to see as many visual images as they can to help give them more of a positive attitude.
2. Photo Signs – Did you know that buyers that tend to drive past a sign are usually the ones that pay the best price, why? Because buyers know that the location is already suitable for them before ringing the agent.
3. Prepare a Property Brief– In most cases, an agent will usually ask you to sit down with them to help write a description about your home, no one knows your home better than you do, so it is best to give the buyers a positive image in their mind of what it is like to own the home and don’t forget, a picture paints a thousand words.
4. Online – Placing photos of your home along with detailed information Web Media
Covering - local regional and national properties to help make you stand out from the crowd, because these days, most feedback is from the internet.
5. Letterbox drops & Door knocks– Such an important part of marketing your home is letting people know in your area that your home is FOR SALE. By simply dropping a well designed postcard size brochure into their letter boxes or knocking on doors will not only let them know but even better they will tell their friends. Who better to advertise your home than neighbours who choose to live there?
6. Buyers Logs & Enquiries– Calling up existing buyers that have been in the market for some time usually means they are qualified buyers and they are more inclined to buy immediately and pay premium price we will send bulk messages (email & SMS) our data base. We are trained and qualified to negotiate with these buyers.
7. Open Home & Private Inspections– The earlier we take a buyer through your home, the quicker we have a chance of selling your home. At open homes we ALWAYS have 2 or more senior staff to sure your home is well represented.
8. Feedback– Giving feedback to you as the Vendor could mean the difference between selling your home or having it sit on the market and become stale.
9. Market Conditions– Whether its prices in the area or what is happening in the community, your agent should always know what is occurring in the area and keep you informed of the current market.
10. Window Display- As another way of letting people know your home is on the market we will place a colour A3 photo in our window display for the many people whose pass by our office every day
11. Vendor- You are the most important person in the sales process and we want you to feel free to contact our office or your personal agent at anytime to discuss your home or anything on your mind.
Having bought and sold our own properties in the past, we understand that your home is a large financial and emotional investment. With this in mind, we would like to assure you that our approach to selling your home is to always offer you the highest level of ethical and professional service. We guarantee that we will work harder than any other agents you have met to achieve the best result for you.
We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
Prompt, polite & professional
Mrs Ellen Lajara / Bella Vista Waters
“I have been very impressed with Starr Partners, always prompt, polite and professional, hard working and nothing was too much trouble. The advice given was clear and concise and right on the button as it turned out. In particular Gary’s efforts in representing my property were tireless. Gary also did some very astute negotiating with the purchaser, which resulted in a very satisfactory outcome for both the purchaser and myself.”
Mr Dal Joshan / Bella Vista Waters
“I found that searching for a property was a little daunting at first, as it’s been a while since my last dealing in real estate.” ”From my first viewing of the property on wards, I was pleasantly surprised by your genuine interest in my needs and your professionals conduct” “You’ve allayed my fears and turned this purchase into an overwhelmingly positive experience.” “I wish you every success and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Beyond the call
Mr Gagan Sahota / Parklea
“Thank you very much for selling our house. We are extremely happy with all the effort you put into selling our house, even going beyond the call of duty to secure a sale for us. Our house was sold within 2 weeks of being on the market and we couldn’t of asked for a more dedicated person to help us with our dream to downsize and start a new life. Everyone at Star Partners were very helpful and friendly and we are so glad that we decided to go with your real estate agency. We wouldn’t hesitate recommending both Gary and his team at Starr Partners to anyone.”