Why Harcourts Buderim?
Above all else, we trade on our reputation in the community. With a high rate of repeat and referral business, we take pride in being known as 'the people to see if you want to be well looked after'. With the strength of Harcourts and its cutting edge technology, superior systems, plus a national and global network that actually works together, we are confident in our ability to deliver superior results to our clients and the community.
With over 120 years combined real estate experience, we are a highly skilled, highly capable team of real estate professionals. Despite our existing high levels of experience and capabilities, training through the Harcourts Academy is crucial to our staff and we pride ourselves on being the most informed agents in the market place today. Most of our agents are fully licensed, with several having owned their own real estate practice in the past.
We firmly believe in our own business values: Honesty, Service, Results & Community and the Harcourts Philosophy:
Doing the Right Thing
Fun and Laughter
It's all about people. Successfully buying and selling real estate is mostly about fulfilling people's needs, dreams and aspirations. That's why Harcourts people not only receive in-depth professional training which has become recognised as the benchmark for the entire industry, but they are committed to building meaningful and genuine relationships with their clients. The huge volume of referrals and repeat business that generates is proof that this combination works to everyone's satisfaction.
We are absolutely committed to quality and first class service. We are motivated more than ever to provide you with the best possible experience when it comes to selling your home. We know that real estate clients want to deal with consultants that have knowledge, expertise, honesty and integrity, and are committed to achieving the best possible result for them. Above all, they want to deal with real people - that's why we put absolute focus on creating a relationship of trust and respect with all our clients. We've found that this philosophy is great for achieving personal satisfaction, high morale and continued success.
1. Method of sale and pricing– You and I will mutually decide on which method of sale is best suited to your property. This will be largely based on current sales data in the area and the current trends we are experiencing in the market. If we decide to market the property with a price it should be positioned high enough to be able to achieve a great price for your home but not so high that we are not able to attract buyers to the property.
2. Photography – We can either engage in professional photography or use the office camera to take the photos to be used for the marketing of your property. I consider the photos of the home to be one the most important aspects of the marketing, as the first impression the buyer receives is very important to how they perceive your property.
3. For Sale Sign – You have the option of using either a pictorial for sale board or a standard for sale sign. Pictorial for sale boards give you a great opportunity to best illustrate the key features of your property.
4. Office Marketing – Due to Harcourts Buderim holding the prime street position in buderim, we manage to attract a large volume of walk in traffic. It is common for buyers to find us first, with our quality service they often stay with us.
5. Place Property On Internet – The property is predominately placed on realestate.com.au as a feature property, as well as our Harcourts Buderim web site. The internet advertising is a valuable tool for sourcing enquiry due to its convenience for the buyer.
6. Local Marketing – Neighborhood promotion is a valuable tool as many people may have family or friends who want to move into the area. It is also common for people to want to either upgrade or downsize their home but wish to stay in the same area to which they currently live.
7. Team Inspection – As we work together as a team, it is important for all the other agents in our offices to view the property, as they may have buyers looking for a property of your description. Furthermore, this puts the property fresh in their mind if they come across anyone in the coming weeks that may have an interest also. Due to our great team work and communication, this is a common method to us achieving our results.
8. Contact All Current Buyers – As I am very active in marketing properties in the area, I am always working with buyers whom I keep informed of my new listings. Quite often a buyer may have difficulty finding the right home for them that is currently on the market and will be in waiting for new listings that come on board that suit their needs.
9. Advertising and Editorials – I take great care in producing marketing materiel to ensure that all details relating to the property are communicated to the prospective purchaser to be sure to attract them to the property. The advertising in the My Property Preview is the most valuable tool we have to make sure the buying public is made aware of your property. History has shown that advertised properties achieve the best sale price, making it one of the best investments you can make in your home.
10. Produce Contracts – As you can never be certain of when an offer will be coming in on your property, I like to ensure that all the paperwork is at the ready to secure the sale.
11. Conduct Open for Inspections– Our agency conducts open for inspections on Saturdays and Sundays to again increase the exposure of your home and give buyers every opportunity to view the property. Each buyer is expected to sign a guest register upon arrival to ensure the security of your property, as well as providing me the opportunity to follow up the buyers once to enquire about any further interest that they may have.
12. Inspect By appointment – Whenever needed, we also conduct inspections by appointment. It proves to be more time efficient for the seller to direct mid-week enquiry through the open homes and history has shown that with other buyers around, the buyer is more likely to become motivated to purchase the home.
13. Communication and Feedback – I maintain a very high level of communication with you throughout the process of selling your home. I make sure that all buyer feedback is passed on to you to ensure that you are aware of how the buying public perceives your home.
12. Re-evaluation - Constant buyer feedback analysis is very important for us to gauge how well the property is performing in the market place. If there are consistent themes regarding the feedback, it would then help us in directing our attention towards what we may need to change regarding the marketing of your home. Whether it is the price, presentation or amount of exposure the property is receiving, sometimes a slight change in the direction of our marketing is all that may be necessary to achieve the result we are after.
13. Receiving an Offer – Most buyers are likely to make an offer that is below what your expectations are for the sale of your home. My job is to negotiate with the buyer for the best price possible. Although the initial offer may not be what you are after, it is important to get the buyer to commit to an offer so I can then negotiate a contract that you are happy with. Quite simply – we can’t negotiate a contract for you that we don’t have.
14. Property Under Contract – Once your property has been placed under contract, I maintain an active presence to ensure an effortless transition through to settlement of your property.
“We have now bought and sold through you and I have to say from someone with an Industry background, the level of communication was outstanding. We look forward to working with you again in the very near future and will recommend Realway Buderim to anyone seeking exceptional real estate services on the Sunshine Coast.”
Jeanette Singline / Buderim
“After buying through you seven years ago we weren’t ever going to consider using another agent when the time came to sell. Your genuine personality is what we were most comfortable with and I’m sure the lucky buyers for our home felt the same when meeting you. We will be telling our friends to use you, I guarantee it!”
B & K Corbett / Sippy Downs
“We’re very happy we chose you for the sale of our home. We’re able to move back to the U.K. as planned. The way you communicated to us was excellent. A sign of a true professional. We look forward to catching up when we’re back in town for a visit.”
Tony Dench / Buderim