delivering "a more rewarding real estate experience" calls for integrity, diligence, passion and performance. And those values don't happen by chance.
we've spent years adding to our knowledge of real estate in the Northern Beaches area. We've dedicated our careers and professional lives to perfecting the services, the processes and the systems that help us to provide a superior level of relationship and result to our clients.
boutique is beautiful!
by comparison with some mass-market real estate firms we're boutique agency its true and we believe that to be our unique strength!
being close to everything that happens, client by client, property by property, means that nothing slips passed unnoticed. every detail is covered and every opportunity to deliver the success that our clients are looking for is achieved. At andrewBlake you'll see absolute evidence that you're far more than just a transaction and you’ll soon see what a more rewarding real estate experience can be.
Many sellers are taking advantage of the hot real estate market, with properties achieving outstanding results via the auction system.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should consider selling your home at auction.
1. Buyer urgency - Buyers must act within a specific timeframe or risk missing out on
2. No fixed price - This puts focus on the property and attracts a wide variety of buyers
who can become emotionally involved and often pay a premium.
3. A short promotion campaign - A four to five-week auction campaign delivers maximum exposure
and the property is most likely to sell in this time period.
4. Competition drives up prices - It’s likely buyers under competition at auction will stretch their budget.
5. Conditions are final - Once your property has been sold under the hammer, the sale is
unconditional with no cooling off period.
6. Control and protection - You set the terms and conditions and can control the reserve price.
7. Three opportunities to sell - The property can sell before, at, or immediately after the auction.
8. Skill of the auctioneer - The techniques of the auctioneer may help increase the sale price.
9. Attract impulse buyers - The atmosphere of the auction can attract impulse buyers who may
bid after viewing the property for the first time.
10. Transparency - Buyers can actually see their competition, with no negotiations
behind closed doors.
We would like to pass on to you all our thanks and appreciation for the work that was put in by you all to sell our home.
Carola & Mark / loombah street, bilgola
You made us feel like our house was the only listing on your books – (well aware that it wasn’t) – however that is how we felt.
The attention, communication, organisation and reliability of your team was outstanding. We are more than happy with the price achieved after such a short time on the market. Andrew Blake Real Estate will be recommended by Mark and I to all our friends, colleagues and neighbours.
I am writing to express my sincere gratitude to you and your wonderful team in the recent sale of our house in George Street. As a purchaser and seller through your agency, I experienced nothing less that 100% honesty and integrity. In both cases, that is what I asked for and received.
Craig & Lisa Goozee / george street, avalon
I have bought and sold over eight properties and would rate your agency as the best that I have dealt with throughout this time. Buying and selling is a stressful process, and if you trust the person responsible for the dealings, then part of that stress is removed.
Lisa and I would like to thank you all once again and I would have no hesitation in using you again or recommending you to others.
Thank you to you and your fabulous team for making the sales process so easy and for achieving a fantastic result for us. We greatly appreciate your professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork and friendliness.
John & Marilyn / barrenjoey road, avalon
Andrew Blake Real Estate really has made it a very rewarding experience in every way.