George Brand Real Estate sells and manages more real estate on the Central Coast than any other real estate agency.
George Brand started the business in 1978 from Copacabana, growing it to one of the largest privately owned real estate agencies in Australia. Along the way many real estate records were broken, including:
- Selling the first million dollar residential property on the Central Coast.
- Being the first Auctioneer on the Central Coast to break through the million-dollar price barrier for residential property.
- Selling the most expensive residential property on the Central Coast.
- Record rents for Permanent and Holiday Rentals on the Central Coast.
Today, the business continues to break records and operates from 8 offices strategically placed along the Central Coast. Offices are situated at Avoca Beach, Copacabana, Kariong, Kincumber, Terrigal, The Entrance, Toukley and Wyee. The business has more than 90 experienced salespeople, property managers strata managers and support staff. In the past year George Brand Real Estate has sold more than 750 properties on the Central Coast and managed more than 3,000 properties for landlords.
The growth and success of the company is testament of a commitment to excellence in services to clients. Every effort is focused on getting the best results for our clients in both price and service at all times and we are continually working hard at building this culture among our staff.)
• A Group Inspection: On receipt of a Marketing Contract (prepared by your solicitor or conveyancer) and Agent listing agreement, all Sales Agents from our Terrigal Office will view your home. We will offer a complimentary sales conjunction to our Avoca Beach, Copacabana, Kincumber, Kariong, The Entrance, Toukley and Wyee offices should they have a suitable buyer. We would extend this to other agents in your area as well.
• Signboard: We recommend a signboard as it is a 24 hour salesperson and will aid in identifying which property we are selling. It also lets local business know your property is available if they have a need to expand or they wish to diversify their Commercial Holdings.
• Window Display: A full colour window display will be featured in our Terrigal Office on Terrigal Esplanade. All offices will have your property promoted and information available for potential buyers.
• Internet Display: A digital display will be created on the following websites:
We recommend the following
www.realestate.com.au Highlight Listing for 30 Days
www.domain.com.au Premier listing for 21 days then featured 14 days
• Data Base Contact & Brochure Mail Out:
We have 8 separate data base systems working together within the George Brand Group. All potential buyers in our database will be informed of your property and invited to view by email and brochure mail out. It is always possible that we have your buyer already in our database.
• Information & Communication: You will receive a weekly summary informing you of inspections, the marketing used to attract the potential buyers, all feedback, and any offer received. All offers will be submitted on the day we receive them unless you are unavailable.
• Advertising: Your property will be advertised in the Central Coast Express Advocate Real Estate lift out approximately 4 times during our marketing campaign within a specially designed ad format. The ads are gloss colour and aimed at local buyers to prompt a look at our website where more features can be presented. Additional advertising can be discussed and purchased if required.
• Pricing and Selling Fees: Properties listed in the current market can secure exceptional results if the agent understands the principals of negotiation and how to obtain the Highest Offer a buyer is willing to pay. With this in mind, we would recommend and encourage an “Offers Over” Pricing Strategy or “New to Market” as we do not put a ceiling on the Top Price a property can achieve in a strong market with low interest rates. Our commission will be based at 2.0% including GST. Please feel free to speak with me directly to discuss this further.)
I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to Anil JIntoorkar for the successful sale of my property.
Trevor Houghton / Gosford
In a difficult and challenging environment he worked tirelessly with prospective buyers even down to acting as messenger for all important documents between parties.
His courtesy and friendliness ensured a minimum of concern for me and hopefully the successful purchaser.
Having worked for many years in the IT sector in varying senior roles with responsibility for project management outcomes I would make a place for him on my team at any time.
I would just like thank you for making the time process of selling our home such a positive experience.
Kristen Pillary / Sydney
Your level of professionalism and knowledge became apparent to us as soon as we began working with you.
We were most impressed by the time you took to understand what we loved about our home and translated that into a successful marketing plan that attracted the right buyer.
We truly appreciate receiving immediate feedback after each and every showing which was important to us.
It was a pleasure to work with your personally and we would highly recommend you and your staff to any potential clients.
Very Truely Yours
After having my property on the market for a couple of years, I decided to find a new real estate agent.
Mr & Mrs Powney / Sydney
Hiring Anil was the best decision. His aggressive sales approach finally sold our house.
Having to sell my house in this current economy was a daunting task, but working with Anil made me feel confident that it could be done.
His knowledge of the market was impressive and his constant communication was reassuring. I highly recommend him and if I have to sell a home again in the future I will definitely hire him again!
Mr & Mrs Powney