Our office has a low Management Fees of 7.7% GST for your property, our services is of a high professional standard; keeping you and your investment property top priority always, to maximize our client’s income and to protect their investment.
Our company strives at all times to professionally service your total Real Estate needs – maximizing your financial position and creating a “Client for Life”.
We’ve such a great team at the Coffs Harbour office with an array of local knowledge that spans over many years. We’ve seen the peaks and troughs over the years, so can share our experience to support you through any variances in the market.
It is a very simple process:
• We view your property and provide a rental appraisal
• We prepare your management agreement for signing
• We advertise property for rent
• We arrange open house inspections
• We process tenancy applications
• You organize your landlord insurance
• Arrange for a pool certificate (if applicable and we can arrange this for you)
• Arrange a smoke alarm compliancy (we can arrange this for you)
• Water Compliance if necessary
• The property is cleaned and prepared for tenants
• Hand over keys to our office
'If you are thinking that most real estate agents offer a similar service in managing your property, you would be right. If you are thinking most individual property managers are basically the same, you would be wrong. Ann Jackson is outstanding as a property manager, the best I have seen. Ann is reliable, efficient and makes owning an investment property easy.'
Steve Klaassen / POTTSVILLE NSW 2489
'I own 11 Bonalbo Close, Coffs Harbour and like to say that I am very happy with L J Hooker management of my property. Ann Jackson turned around a veryt raumatic previous tenancy into a favourable situation by winning back money owned by the tenants. Ann has been diligent in her management of my property by helping me with a financial situation of the income and outgoes of the property. I would recommend Ann to any prospective investor; to find a great tenant and to look after their properties.'
Harry Atwal / Coffs Harbour