At the 2013 annual Raine & Horne Chairmans Awards, Raine & Horne Bathurst was not only recognised again as the top country office in the State, but we were also ranked number one rural office and second top office State wide (number of real estate sales). So no matter who you are dealing with at Raine & Horne Bathurst you can be confident that they are an integral part of a highly successful real estate team and you will be in the very best of hands.
This isn't a one off. In the past 10 years we have sold in excess of 1750 properties in the region and are consistently ranked in the top two country and coastal offices in the national Raine & Horne network.
It's a remarkable achievement and it speaks volumes about the depth of talent that we have here at Raine & Horne Bathurst and we're not just talking about our sales people, we're talking about all our staff from Reception through to our Property Management team. And whilst talking Property Management, our team currently manages over 900 residential and commercial properties making it one of the largest and most professionally run portfolios in Bathurst.
Take a moment to read their profiles and you'll soon realise how passionate and knowledgeable they are about the Bathurst real estate market and how much experience and expertise they bring to their various roles.
No matter who you work with at Raine & Horne Bathurst you can be confident that they are an integral part of a highly successful team and you will be in the very best of hands.)
There is a few things we need to get right to ensure the best result:
1. Price: The best results are achieved in the first month of marketing, a strong pricing strategy is paramount.
2. Promotion: with just over 500 properties currently on the market across all agents in Bathurst, the marketing strategy is crucial, the more people that see your property = more inspections = competition = a great result. It all starts with promotion.
3. Presentation: First impressions are everything, we need to work together to make sure your property presents as well as it can. Presentation can make a considerable difference in your end result.
3. People: We have 7 experienced agents, all with extensive databases of buyers working to sell your property. Our support staff is second to none.
4. Process: Whether it's auction or private treaty, together we need to create a selling strategy that best suits your goals.)
Our Real Estate Agent - this is how Greg and I have come to think of Brent. After purchasing our investment property in Bathurst through Brent we went straight to Brent when purchasing our second property through Raine and Horne Bathurst. At all times we felt confident in his advice and he was quick to get back to us with any questions we asked. We found Brent very approachable and friendly - nothing was a hassle. We felt Brent had a genuine interest in us as clients.
Greg & Sarah Watterson / Morrisset Street, Bathurst
Brent was awesome and went above and beyond to sell m house quickly and efficiently! He was always happy to take calls, brought me loads of interested parties and managed to sell the house quickly. He was reassuring and sincere. I'd happily recommend him as an agent. I wish he could help me buy a new house in Canberra! Thanks Brent.
Sara Bestre / Blacket Close, Windradyne
After six months of unsatisfactory service from another agent regarding the sale of my home I contacted Raine and Horne Bathurst and was introduced to Brent. We discussed the issues of why the house had not sold and what he was going to do to achieve a sale. At all times Brent kept me informed and even allowed for my hectic workload to stay in contact with me. An effective campaign resulted in a sale at the price which I expected and Brent worked hard after the sale to make sure settlement went ahead without any issues. I would recommend Brent Osborne to anyone who has any questions regarding real estate in the Bathurst region.
Mark Roberts / Antill Cl, Windradyne