"It's not about the role you take, it's about the effort you put in." - Brian Yazbeck
Dedicated, committed and passionate about the real estate industry, Brian Yazbeck prides himself on delivering a seven star service and producing excellent outcomes in the Canterbury/Bankstown region. His belief in honesty and integrity, incorporated into his professionalism and his drive to offer and deliver the finest services to his clients.
Having only worked in real estate for 3 years, alongside Michael Sabongi and his 40 passionate years of experience, Brian is committed and goal driven to becoming an industry leader and is already recognised as a REB Top 50 Agent under 30 years old, nationally. With youth on his side, his burning desire for success is something embodied in his excellent sales results. He is a young enthusiastic individual who devotes his time into ensuring an excellent service provided to anyone he comes into contact with.
- Local Business Awards 2016 - Most Outstanding Real Estate Office "Winner" - Precedent Productions
- Shining Star Award 2016 - Professionals Real Estate
- Top Property Marketing 2016 - Professionals Real Estate
- Marketing Excellence 2016 - Professionals Real Estate
- Local Business Awards 2016 - Youth Award "Finalist" - Precedent Productions
- Real Estate Business Awards 2016 - Rising Star "Finalist" - Real Estate Business
- Real Estate Business Young Guns 2015 – Ranked 47th - Real Estate Business
- Local Business Awards 2015 – Youth Award "Winner" - Precedent Productions
- Local Business Awards 2014 - Most Outstanding Real Estate Office "Winner" - Precedent Productions
- Local Business Awards 2014 - Youth Award "Finalist" - Precedent Productions
- Real Estate Business Awards 2014 - Rising Star "Finalist" - Real Estate Business)
Generally I find that houses sold by auction demand a higher price in this area for limited marketing cost.
It's your best opportunity to achieve the highest possible price. We support the sale with a wide range of marketing activities, some you will be aware of, some are unique to us:
• Professional photography and floor plan
• Listing on the twelve of the most popular real estate websites
• A letterbox flyer campaign around your local area to promote your home and attract local buyers
• E-mails to our (extensive) buyer database – including both photos and a description of your property
• Professional high gloss, colour brochures with the best photos, a description and floor plan of your home
• A colour 'Auction' board installed in front of your home, highlighting the best features
• Newspaper advertising)
The Apprentice is turning into a Master
Tony & Antoinette Nader / 7/519 Burwood Road, Belmore
Brian's knowledge of real estate and enthusiasm and passion for his work is rarely seen for someone so young. He is highly committed and went above and beyond in assisting with the sale process. And without any hesitation, we would utilise his services again. Thank you Brian.
My dealings with Brian were fantastic, everything was simple, he was always available and communicated very well. At no point during the purchase process did I feel like we weren't in the loop. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone.
Justin & Kathleen / 6/7 Allan Avenue, Belmore
I did not know finding a property was like eating a piece of cake. Thank you heaps Michael and Brian for helping me and making it as a smooth sailing as possible. Me and my wife would like to thank you both from the bottom of our hearts.
Bishnu / 2/39 Baltimore Street, Belfield