In seven years, 2233 Realty has established itself as the Engadine area’s strongest boutique agency. Renowned for delivering a friendly professional service as well as consistently achieving strong results.
Led by Principals Coleen Bowen and Melinda O’Malveney, 2233 Realty has undergone significant expansion since opening in 2009 as a team of two. This includes the acquisition of the well-established Century 21 business with their substantial rent roll of more than 200 properties, and handpicking a select team of agents, property managers and administrators – all of whom are REINSW members holding Certificate of Registration, experienced experts in their fields and proud local residents/former residents with excellent community knowledge.
Coleen and Melinda named their business 2233 Realty to reflect their focused attention on the Engadine region. Specialising in the 2233 postcode and surrounding areas, the team sells all types of properties ranging from land to small apartments to large family homes.
At 2233 Realty, we aim to make your selling experience as rewarding, exciting and stress-free as possible. Following are some of the reasons why 2233 Realty is your best choice:
• Young, boutique agency with strong local area focus and impressive track record for exceptional sales results
• Genuine customer care; clients speak of our patience, trustworthiness and a “refreshing change from the norm”
• Real local area expertise with most team members either a current or former resident with strong community ties
• Striking brand and high quality marketing, including professional photography, to ensure your home stands out
• Considered and customised approach to advertising to ensure none of your money is spent unnecessarily
• Constant communication to keep you 100% informed; insightful advice to assist you with decision-making
• Total professionalism, high energy and enthusiasm, honesty and integrity. Your best interests are our priority
• Prime location in Engadine’s heart with all listings showcased 15 hours per day on our TV window displays
• Use of new technologies such as Twitter and Facebook to ensure your property is seen by Gen Y buyers)
We offer Auction or Private Treaty depending on the individual property, both of which can be equally successful in achieving a premium price.
We don’t believe one method is necessarily better than the other in this market to achieve the best result. We believe it comes down to the Agent’s negotiating skills and ability to manage the campaign and the large number of buyers.
Our marketing campaign includes the following, with payment required at settlement:
• Professional photography
• 2D + 3D Floor plans
• 6 x 4 Photo Signboard
• 100 professionally printed colour brochures with the floor plan on the back
• 200 DL size Just Listed cards distributed to the immediate area
• Realestate.com.au – Premier Property Placement
• Targeted database email alert to over 1500 buyers sent weekly
• Window display and digital TV screens in our prime main street location
• Facebook exposure
• Leader Domain standard ads
• Optional ¼ page ad – paid upon listing
• Optional ½ page ad – paid upon listing
• Optional full page ad – paid upon listing)
Jason & Rachel / 24 Pambula Road, Engadine
Thanks Coleen and all the girls at 2233 realty , it was a pleasure dealing with you all and a great outcome of the sale of our house. thanks again and i would definitely recommend you to others.
Paul & Rae / 63 Wollybutt Road, Engadine
I would like to thank the team at 2233 , led by Colleen and Melinda , for the professionalism and compassion shown to us during the sale of our Parents home. The selling of our Family home ,after the passing of mum and dad, was a difficult time filled with much emotion. Colleen and Melinda's team not only achieved a wonderful result they did so in a manner that respected our Parents memory and our family's feelings. I would strongly recommend the Team at 2233 to anyone who is considering buying or selling in the Sutherland Shire.
Professional from the start
Johanna / 295 Cooriengah Heights Road, Engadine
We found Colleen very easy to communicate with and she kept us in the loop during the duration - also found her polite and trustworthy with a good knowledge of the local area. i would have no hesitation in recommending Colleen to any vendor and hold her in high regard.