The team at Eview Group Carole Saville Inspiring Real Estate have a very simple business philosophy – we want to be remembered and known as the real estate business that people like and want to do business with and happy to refer family and friends to.
And it is working! The key reason why Carole and the Team have succeeded in a challenging market is their wonderful fan base - repeat and referral client s are responsible for about 70% of their business.
Size of the agency is not everything we believe results, service and a commitment to continual improvement count for far more. Our clients prefer to work with an energetic and focused team, delivering closer communication and proven systems and strategies. Eview Group Carole Saville Inspiring Real Estate Sellers engage with agents who will not panic to make a sale and will find the very best Buyer and extract the highest possible price. Their motto is the same as the title of Carole's book “Maximum Profit, Minimum Stress”!
With Eview Group behind us, we offer clients the best of both World’s – the personal service that comes from dealing with an optimistic and dedicated team with cutting edge marketing and strategies resulting from dealing with an exciting National brand.
Many Sellers feel that agents are all the same. And all too often, the ethics, integrity, and professionalism (or lack thereof) justifies this terrible public perception of our industry. When you know my background you will soon rest assured you are in trusted, safe hands.
There are way too many real estate horror stories – about the agent that overpriced the house to get the listing and then bullied the Sellers into dropping their marketing price, or the agent that promised the world at the appraisal and was rarely heard from after the property was listed, or the agent that forgot who was paying their commission as soon as there was an offer from a Buyer!
At Eview we use stunning, emotive marketing which includes sensational professional photography, professionally prepared floor plans, high profile positioning on realestate.com.au, Reiwa, Domain, Rate My Agent, Facebook advertising and many other websites.
We use drone photography, virtual staging and furniture staging. Our job is to make your home stand out from the crowd and wow potential Buyers!
Our beautifully managed Buyer database is the secret weapon, which along with ebrochures and eFlyers, provides you with target marketing to premium Buyers looking in your area! We use superb high quality Buyer friendly brochures with all the details of your suburb including schools and transport etc, along with your floor plan and all the features and benefits your property brings to prospective Buyers. Our signboards feature the "money shots" of your home; we make your home the "rock star", not the agent or the agency.
We are at the leading edge of the market and offer to Sellers a new selling method called Open Negotiation, only a handful of agents are trained in this new and exciting method.
Remember it's all about you so we are here to assist you with the possible purchase of your next home, so please let us know your preferred suburbs, maximum budget, needs and wants.
So how do you choose a great agent? More importantly, how do you select the best agent for you and your property in the current market?
Do your research and be sure to ask the following questions: (HINT: We answer yes to all!)
1. Does the agent use a strategic selling plan and did they provide evidence of their sales success?
2. Does their method of sale fully protect you from UNDERSELLING and extract the maximum value of your property?
3. Will a well-managed database, one which brings pre-qualified Buyers, (Buyers willing to pay a premium price and secure quickly) be used?
4. Does their marketing make your property stand out from the crowd? Do they make their marketing sizzle, to emotionally connect with your best Buyers?
5. Will your property consistently appear as a priority listing on the best internet sites? 98% of Buyers are searching on the net and only 30% manage to go past page 2!
6. Do they employ photographic signboards that shine a spotlight on your property, or do they simply promote the agent or agency?
7. Are their property opens Buyer friendly? Do they create a sense of excitement, engagement, scarcity and urgency?
8. Do they provide professionally produced floor plans to increase Buyer interest?
9. Are quality, informative Buyer brochures used to heighten Buyer’s emotions and illustrate the additional value in your property?
10. Are you given the opportunity to pre-approve their marketing & provide invalua-ble input into the marketing of your property? No one knows your property like you!
11. Has the agent demonstrated & proven great negotiation skills, which will secure the maximum profit for you?
12. Do they inform all Buyers who have inspected your property when offers are being submitted, to draw out multiple offers and a position of power for Sellers?
13. What are their current average days on market? Statistics prove that premium prices are achieved in the first 10 days of the marketing campaign.
14. Are they part of a dedicated, qualified, caring team who support each other and you every step of the way, from listed to settled and beyond, with testimonials from delighted clients to prove it?
I hope this information is of use to you.
If you have any other queries, call or email me, I will be here to help and assist your real estate needs in any way I can!
Best Regards Dan