- Established in 1962, Lewis - Real Estate Sales & Property Management proudly services the City of Moreland in all avenues of real estate.
- Enormous skill and effort is required to deliver the best results and client service, which is why all agents at Lewis undergo vigorous training in all appropriate fields.
- Sales consultants are paid a secure salary - with no 'commission only' schemes in place. The culture of paying the sales team a salary complements the company mission statement of putting "the client's interests ahead of our own."
- Jenman Approved - When you see the APPROVED symbol you know you are seeing an agent who is committed to providing the finest real estate service in the City Of Moreland. It is a method of recognition by which home-sellers & home-buyers can identify estate agents who are committed to ethical systems & exceptional levels of client care.
When you list your property with us, all 8 of our highly trained salespeople will endeavour to sell your property. We do not advertise a single agents mobile number on any advertising and all enquiries (including email) are taken through our sales office to ensure they are recorded, collected and dealt with in the appropriate manner.)
Recommended method would be a Sealed Bid Sale. This will ensure we get the very maximum from the successful purchaser - rather than the final sale price being dictated by the under bidder (which occurs at Public Auctions). For example, I bid on behalf of a family member for a property in Brunswick. I had clear instructions to bid to a maximum of $1,250,500 (if need be) at the Public Auction. Fortunately for him the closest under bidder stopped bidding at $1,024,000. I purchased the property on his behalf for $1,025,000 (he saved $225,500 in a booming market). Had it been a Sealed Bid Sale, conducted by a skilled negotiator, where the amount of each offer was kept confidential, then he would have had no choice but to pay his absolute maximum of $1,250,500.
Competition between buyers is great, but when each buyer knows exactly what they need to marginally beat, you as the seller are at a distinct disadvantage.
- Advertising is Internet focussed through realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, lewisre.com.au and various social media outlets.
- For Sale Board / Pointer Boards are erected
- Potential buyers on our database who are ready to buy now are contacted.
Buyer Inspections are by appointment only, not only for security reasons, it is also because we know more about a buyers interest & buying capabilities before they get to the property and know a lot more about how interested they are during and after a one on one inspection.
Our focus is on client care - There are NO charges whatsoever unless the property is sold!
I look forward to hearing from you regarding a market appraisal.)