Deny Bernardo, Double Bay, 2028

Deny Bernardo

Sales Consultant

Trent Simpson

Senior Sales Executive

Chris Wong

Senior Sales Executive

About Sotheby's International Realty

With some local offices in Double Bay, Surry Hills, Mosman & Gordan. We are in the heart of Sydney’s prestigious Eastern Suburbs, these flagship offices is a valuable addition to the respected global network that is Sotheby’s International Realty. Sydney, also known as The Harbour City, has an enviable reputation around the world for its exclusive waterfront suburbs that are home to glamorous grand estates and executive properties. We specialise in selling luxury lifestyle homes, offering our clients unique opportunities. Our team of highly qualified agents focus on all aspects of the sales process, including the specific demands of the high-end property market. To effectively market a distinctive home it takes incomparable knowledge of the product, its exclusive location, an extensive database of suitable potential buyers, the right resources and the utmost professionalism. At Sydney Sotheby’s International Realty we have those necessary assets and pride ourselves on understanding the discerning...

View Sotheby's International Realty's full profile among other agency profiles here

Team size
8 members
Sales types
Auctions, Fixed date, Off market, Private sale
Languages spoken
English, Portuguese

Compare Deny with other top performing agents including their fees, marketing strategies, full bio and more.

Our marketing strategy

We are able to minimise the risk of marketing payable by our clients, only requiring 20% of the total marketing up front. If the property sells, the remaining amount 80% is repaid out of the proceeds of sale. If the property does not sell, we will cover the outstanding marketing amount on your behalf. This enables us to do better marketing with less risk and the ability to get higher premium results.

Our strategies provide state of the art marketing mediums available to the industry today with capabilities that extends to marketing globally, attracting international investors like no other agency can offer. Also our strong networks and relationships with public media agencies enable us to constantly feature and secure additional free press editorial for our properties.

Digital solutions I offer

Online auctions
Virtual open homes
3D tours of properties
Virtual appraisals

Find out what Deny's marketing strategy includes compared with other top performing agents nearby.

Our office location

To access more information on agents in your area you can use our online agent comparison tool or select on any of the serviced areas below.