As a background to the company you are contemplating using, PRDnationwide Perez Real Estate has been in operation for some12 years. Its principal is Veronica Perez who is actively involved in the day to day running of all aspects of the business and has over 20 years experience in the Real Estate Industry. Veronica leads from the front and by example to other employees of the company.
Your property, located in the Eastern Suburbs & surrounding districts, is considered to be in an excellent high demand rental area being easily accessible to most amenities and being well serviced by public transport.
Please see below an outline of some of the services we offer
• Arrange Tax Depreciation Schedules in order to get the maximum return from your property
• Arrange landlord insurance
• Free advertising on all internet sites and signboard
• Pay your council and water rates on your behalf
• Arrange smoke detectors to be checked at the commencement of each tenancy
• Arrange for the property to be water compliant in order to charge the tenants for the water usage.
• 3 monthly routine inspections with a full report completed and photos
• Owner invitation to routine inspections
• All repairs reported to the owner prior to any maintenance/repairs being carried out
• Strict rental arrears policy to ensure tenants rent is paid on time
Our Property Management staff are all competent and certified experts in the rental market and most importantly are passionate about what they do.
So why not eliminate your worries and entrust your valued investment to our team? We won’t let you down!
OUR WINDOW DISPLAY
Information regarding the availability of the property will be prominently displayed in our window, which constantly generates tenant enquiries. Rental lists are printed daily for potential tenant distribution showing all available properties for rent.
Placement of the property on a number of internet sites (including: www.prd.com.au, www.realestate.com.au, www.domain.com.au, www.rentme.com, www.homefinder.com ) indicating its availability & relevant property details & rent levels. These sites generate huge enquiry.
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
We recommend “Open for Inspections” be conducted on a Saturday and/or mid week. This provides easy and efficient access for suitable tenants to view the property. Should a potential not be available we are very happy to do private viewings
We currently have a database of thousands of clients who are actively looking for a rental property. Weekly alerts are sent to all clients as well as notification of properties that are justlisted or changes in what is on offer.
We work closely with many large relocation companies within New South Wales. Once a week these agents are advised of any properties that are currently listed on our books. Many of these companies have clients relocating from interstate and overseas.
A fantastic way to gain exposure for your property is by placing a “For Lease” sign on the property. Whether it be situated out the front of the premises or in a window/on a balcony, this generates a large number of enquiries from people passing by….and it’s free!