Selling your property can be a stressful and challenging process and often comes with pockets of uncertainty.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
We believe that selling your property can be stress-free, exciting and very profitable when in the right hands. Over many years we have developed a system that replaces uncertainty with certainty and maximises your outcome.
In fact, at McGrath we don't believe that our job is to just sell your property. Selling a good property is relatively simple. We see our role as delivering a premium price that would otherwise be unobtainable.
In the process we aim to create a relationship that will last a lifetime. So, as the Sold sign goes up, we see the relationship as truly beginning.)
We have five key philosophies that we believe are vital to delivering a successful sale. We think following these guiding principles allows us to set our Clients' properties apart from the competition. These are:
1. Our role is not just to sell your property, it is to deliver you a premium price.
2. The best price is invariably achieved within the first 30 days of entering the market. We focus all our resources on achieving a premium price with that period.
3. There are three keys elements to delivering a premium price. They are generating more buyer enquiry, engaging the buyers at an emotional level and creating competitive tension.
4. Over 60% of record and premium prices come from out-of-area buyers. Hence, seeking potential buyers who are not in the immediate area is key.
5. The details really matters. Ensuring that all elements of your property are attended to before entering the market can make or break a sale. So we sweat the small stuff on your behalf.)
Over the past couple of years I have dealt with Frazer Watson He consistently provides me with fantastic customer service and is always helpful to accommodate our requirements. He is friendly, efficient with his responses and ensures all our needs are covered- Anna Pholaket - BT Corporate Super
Anna Pholaket / Brisbane CBD
Nothing was ever too much trouble for Frazer and he always greeted my family in a very happy and professional manner. I have met a lot of agents, so I can speak from experience in saying that I’d be more than happy to use Frazer to sell my home and strongly recommend him to others
James Stevens / Taringa
It is with great pleasure that I take the time to write and thank Frazer for the excellent manner in which you conducted business with me.Frazer is super efficient, a fabulous communicator and a pleasure to deal with. He responds immediately and resolves issues sensibly and quickly
Hannah Molnar / Bardon