Established in 1991 and with many years experience you can be assured that when you entrust your investment property to Richardson & Wrench Rockdale and Richardson & Wrench Arncliffe/Wolli Creek you will have absolute peace of mind.
Our Property Managers are purpose trained and fully conversant with the Residential Tenancies Act. On-going training programs ensure that their knowledge and skills are always at the peak of the industry.
We currently manage a substantial portfolio of residential properties and our dedication and local knowledge are second to none. We understand that each property is unique and valuable and the very least it deserves is the service and advice of a reputable, high profile company. Our aim is to always maximise returns to owners for properties that we manage.
When you employ Richardson & Wrench Rockdale and Richardson & Wrench Arncliffe/Wolli Creek to manage your valuable investment property, you are placing your trust in a member of Australia’s oldest and most reputable networks. Richardson & Wrench has an extensive network of over 100 offices today and has enjoyed an enviable reputation in the Australian real estate industry for 150 years plus.
We would welcome the opportunity to act on your behalf. The benefits of listing your property with our company include:
- Your property will be promoted via our two high profile locations to ensure maximum exposure.
- Your property will be advertised on major internet sites, e.g. domain.com.au, realestate.com.au, homehound.com.au, rentfind.com.au and rwproperty.com.au
- We have a data base of qualified prospective tenants
- We have a sound knowledge of current rental prices in the area
- We utilise the latest technology and property management software
- We are members of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales
- Our professionally trained staff offer personalised service and a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Our staff are fully conversant with the Residential Tenancies Act, smoke alarm regulations and swimming pool registration requirements.
- We have zero tolerance to rent arrears.
What do we do?
• We locate the best possible tenant for your investment property which includes a character reference, stability of employment, capability of paying rent, previous rental history.
• We ensure that the tenant is well informed as to what is expected from them in accordance with their tenancy agreement.
• We prepare all necessary documentation and lodge rental bonds.
• We carry out a highly detailed ingoing inspection report on the property.
• We inspect the property every 4-6 months and forward to you a written report advising of the condition of the property and any recommended maintenance work that may be required.
• We have a team of tradespeople to carry out any repairs. Records are kept of all repairs which are paid out of rental monies and a copy of the invoice is attached to your statement for your records.
• We monitor arrears daily and act immediately to rectify any discrepancies.
• We organise payment of water rates, council rates, body corporate levies and insurance premiums.
• Every month we prepare and forward to you a detailed rental statement. We also
send out an end of financial year statement to assist in preparing your tax return.
• All prospective tenants are shown properties when accompanied by one of our agents. Keys are not handed out as this presents a security risk.
Your property will be advertised on major internet sites and in our two high profile window displays. Qualified tenants on our data base will be contacted regarding the availability of your property and a photograph will be taken for inclusion on our rental list.