When you're ready...
The internet is continually changing the way that business is conducted. Understanding and harnessing these changes enables us to more effectively market your property and to ensure a seamless transaction.
Our business strategy has been developed to take full advantage of the latest digital technology to assist both customers and sales associates in the buying and selling of real estate. @realty offers improved services to clients through combining our extensive property marketing experience with a state-of-the-art online sales process. In short, we offer the best techniques of traditional real estate practice, fused with fully interactive digital technology.
The @realty sales professional understands the dynamics and changing needs of the marketplace.
Methods of sale
In our professional opinion we feel that the most effective method of sale to achieve the maximum result for your property is Public Auction.
Advantages of Public Auction
· A well run marketing campaign will maximise the number of buyers at that one moment in time.
· The vendor can, within reason, dictate the terms of sale, ie settlement dates etc and bidders bid on those terms unless they have entered into private settlement arrangements beforehand.
· The sale is unconditional, i.e. not subject to finance and so forth.
· There is no cooling off period at an auction, eliminates cooling off periods
· Theoretically there is no upper limit/ceiling on price.
· A sense of urgency may be instilled in buyers.
· The auction campaign (with residential homes usually about 4 weeks) allows the vendor to receive excellent feedback from a good estate agent.
· More buyers may be attracted because a price range is usually quoted rather than an upper limit. A realistic range is ideal.
A comprehensive marketing campaign to gain maximum inspections
· 2 Weekly open for inspections – Thursday & Saturday, duration 45mins to 1hr
· Internet advertising : website placement
· Photo & descriptive signboard with professional photographs
· High quality gloss A4 brochure with professional photos & floor
· 1500 invitations to open house & auction distributed to surrounding home owners
· Contacting the pre-qualified buyers on our database