L J Hooker Frankston is ideally positioned to assist you with your real estate needs whether they be selling, buying or renting. We are recognized throughout the LJ Hooker Network as having one of the highest list to sell ratios and highest sale price to list price ratio throughout the region.
Our experienced and highly motivated team continually undergoes industry leading training so that they are kept fully abreast of all the latest marketing strategies available. We use these skills to tailor an individual marketing strategy that will assist you in achieving the best possible result.)
• LJ Hooker Frankston does not hand out keys for vacant rental property. All showings are handled personally by our property managers or leasing agents.
• Most people start their search for rental property online. Our attractive and informative website www.ljhooker.com is easy to use and includes an online application form, 1form, to help facilitate the tenant application process.
• We also promote available rental property on other websites e.g.
www.realestate.com.au and www.domain.com.au
1. Our agency attracts a steady stream of rental enquiries from prospective tenants.
2. We maintain a prospective tenant database, which we would consult to establish if a new property is suitable for any tenants within our system.
3. Photographs play an important part in marketing rental property. We highly suggest that you have professional photography perform on your property to maximise the rentablity of your property to the tenant market. This is included in some of our marketing packages.
4. As well as Internet advertising, rental properties are promoted in a number of other ways.
o Available Rental Property list at the office and at all inspections
o Emag that is sent to prospective tenants on our data base
o Brochures in specific instances.
• This is one of the most important aspects of property management – making sure the best possible tenant is selected to occupy your investment property.
• Our comprehensive rental application form and 100 point checklist ensure we gain as much information possible on the prospective tenant. For peace of mind I have attached a tenancy check list of what we look at when are taking a tenant into consideration for you. All this information is emailed to you for your approval. This property is yours and it is yours to choose whom lives in your property. Making sure you’re always in control of your investment!
• This agency is a member of NTD. (National Tenancy Data Base) which is a defaulting tenant database covering the whole of Australia. All applications are cleared with NTD before proceeding with further reference checking processes.
• When a suitable tenant has been located, the application would be discussed with you for your approval and the final decision.
• With the tenant selection process finalised, a detailed and comprehensive Entry Condition Report is completed, full amount of Bond monies obtained and the Tenancy Agreement is signed by the ingoing tenant and this agency, as managing agent. Property owners are provided with copies of all relevant documentation.
The Letting fee is for the services we provide to you these services are:
• Show property to prospective tenants and tenant qualifying process
• Verification of application information and reference checking
• Verification of employment or source of income
• Selection of qualified tenant
• 100 point checklist for each applicant
• Photo I.D. of each applicant
• Preparation of leases and bond lodgement documentation
• Input of tenant details and preparation of ingoing tenant pack
• Remittance of bond to Bond Authority
• Thorough sign up interview and detailed discussion with ingoing tenant
• Comprehensive Entry Condition Report with photos of property and CD provided to the tenant and one kept on file.)
Helen is amazing!! She goes above and beyond to ensure that everything goes smoothly. She is knowledgeable, honest, patient and has integrity. Helen provided great advice about making the property more attractive to renters, I was kept informed throughout the process and she was always available to answers questions. She managed to make renting out my property a positive experience and I have recommended her to everyone I know.
Samantha Morka / Frankston South