"We take care of all areas of your property management so you can spend more time on things that matter"."
Focusing solely on rental management services, Rental Management Australia are able to provide a level of personalized and professional service unmatched by other real estate firms.
5 reasons to chose RMA:
1. We are property management specialists: we have no sales department so property management is our sole focus.
2. Our clients get the very best service and attention: we limit the number of property in each property managers portfolio.
3. We are cutting edge: we are the only agency in WA that provides the Myproperty app for our clients.
4. We have a new suite of products carefully selected to give out clients the very best opportunities.
5. We are a trusted and well known company: the highest proportion of our referrals are word-of-mouth.
To say thank you, I will offer you a free professional photo shoot of your property. This will generate a significant amount of interest in your property and promote traffic at viewings.
A vacant property is a costly process for any owner.
A benefit of employing an agent to manage your investment property is the advertising advantage an agent holds which can greatly assist in leasing your investment property in a timely fashion.
At Rental Management Australia, we take pride in providing a detailed and accurate description of the properties features, and our qualified staff ensures professional grade photographs are taken.
We load this information to over 12 websites including the top 3 real estate websites in Australia; realestate.com.au, reiwa.com.au and domain.com.au.
We recognise the convenience to prospective tenants of online viewing times and application forms. Therefore, we encourage and accept 1FORM’s online applications and display all viewing dates and times on the internet!
Our power tool, Inspect Real Estate, captures the progress of the marketing and leasing of your investment property. We can show you the number of viewings we have conducted, along with the number of prospective tenants who attended each viewing.
Similarly, we also track the number of people waiting to see the property as well as any cancellations or prospective tenants who are unable to accommodate the viewing time which has been set.
This information is important to us, as we are able to follow up with these interested parties to ensure your investment property is tenanted as soon as possible