AGENCY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
L.J. Hooker Lithgow is the oldest established Lithgow Real Estate Agency, established 1st August 1980.
L.J. Hooker Lithgow has a wealth of sales experience and knowledge unmatched in the property industry in the Lithgow District, with Jamie Giokaris having over 26 years experience in the local market.
Past & present clients include Delta Electricity, Teacher Housing Authority of NSW, NSW Department of Housing, Integral Energy, Roads and Traffic Authority and The NSW Public Trustee & Guardian. All have appointed L.J. Hooker Lithgow to successfully manage property and dispose of surplus properties.
We have a close relationship with local government, being Lithgow City Council's appointed agent for unpaid rates auctions, leasing and property management of Council's property portfolio which includes numerous large commercial properties.
Past appointments include the disposal and sale by public auction of the Mort Street TAFE Campus for the Department of Public Works; Ex Army Site for Department of Defence; Old Lithgow Hospital Complex for Department of Health; Shell Australia Sites & numerous mortgagee in possession auctions for Westpac Bank , Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Bank, National Australia Bank, Bank West, Citibank and Perpetual Trustees.
Existing Residential Estates that have been sold by L.J. Hooker Lithgow include:
* Strathlone Estate Stages 1 to 7
* Pillans Lake Estate Stages 1, 2, 3 & 4
* Windarra Estate at Marrangaroo
* North Hermitage Estate
* Brewery Lane Estate
* Marrangaroo Fields Estate Stages 1, 2 & 3
Current appointments include:
* Hillcrest Estate Stages 1 to 6
* Strathlone Estate Stage 8
* Bowen Vista Estate Stage 2
* Bowen Vista Estate Stage 3
* Mountain View Estate Stages 1 to 3
* West Ridge Small Acreage Estate
* Wolgan Park Large Acreage Estate
Jamie is a life long Lithgow resident & enjoys rural life with wife Kirsty and his young family. Jamie has been a keen sportsman, representing in tennis and hockey at junior level and NSW Masters hockey at senior level.
Jamie graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) from the University of Western Sydney – Hawkesbury, a 3 year real estate specific degree. He was awarded 1992 UWS – Hawkesbury Chesterton International prize for excellence in commercial property.
Jamie commenced his real estate career with L.J. Hooker Lithgow in November 1992, became a partner of the business in April 2003 and became sole owner in July 2010.
Jamie has achieved numerous awards within the L.J. Hooker organisation including:-
* 2011/12 & 2012/13 & 2013/14 & 2014/15, 2016/2017 Ranked 1st Number of Sales (LJH International)
* 2011/12 & 2012/13 & 2013/14 & 2014/15, 2016/2017 Ranked 1st Number of Sales (Australia)
* 2011/12 & 2012/13 & 2013/14 & 2014/15, 2016/2017 Ranked 1st Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2010/2011 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (Australia)
* 2010/2011 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2009/2010 Ranked 3rd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2008/2009 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2007/2008 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2006/2007 Ranked 4th Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2005/2006 Ranked 3rd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2004/2005 Ranked 4th Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2003/2004 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2002/2003 Ranked 1st Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2001/2002 Ranked 2nd Number of Sales (NSW/ACT)
* 2001 to 2014 Multi Million Dollar Chapter (Australia & N.Z)
* 2008 Awarded Platinum Life Membership to the Multi Million Dollar Chapter (Aust. & NZ)
Jamie prides himself on his attention to customer service and this has been recognised by being awarded the L.J. Hooker National Customer Service Award 6 times (2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007 & 2009).
In 2013 Jamie was named in Real Estate Business Magazine’s Top 100 agents in Australia.
In August 2014, Jamie was named as one of 6 nominees for Residential Salesperson of the Year for the Real Estate Institute of Australia/Estate Agents Co-operative NSW Awards for Excellence.
Jamie is licensed for the following:-
* Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Licensed Stock and Station Agent
* Licensed Auctioneer
* Registered Valuer
These qualifications and 25 years experience in the local property market have enabled Jamie to become a recognised leader in sales of Residential, Rural, Commercial and Industrial property in the Lithgow area.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Lynette has lived in the local district all her life and has valuable real estate experience as a member of our team for the last 15 years. Lynette has moved from our sales marketing and commercial property management departments. She has completed her full real estate licence and her excellent people skills and friendly nature mean she is a great asset to our sales team.
Blake has recently joined our team. Blake has a friendly nature and is very enthusiastic about his future career in real estate. Blake assists our sales team with appointments and inspections.
We would commence a private treaty program with high exposure to the major websites eg; realestate.com, domain.com and ljhooker.com.
A high percentage of the active buyers in our current market are investors and we have a large number of buyers on our database ready to buy under $350,000.
I had Jamie and his team manage my property while it was being rented and I always found them to be very professional and friendly people to deal with, In my association with them over more than ten years, I was always very happy with their services. I am still dealing with them now with another property, and never at any stage did I consider looking at another real estate agency,
Bill Ghata / Faulconbridge NSW
Nothing more needs to be said, a very friendly and helpful group of people.
Jamie and the team at Lj Hooker Lithgow helped us sell our house and buy a block of land to build. We also found Jamie to be helpful and looked out for our best interested in both selling and buying. It was nice to be in the hands of someone with great local knowledge and could understand our needs. Thank you again
Lucas & Lacey Blackley / Lithgow NSW
we considered Jamie Giokaris when we first decided to sell our property but got sucked into another high talking agency which did not work out and put us on the back foot when trying to sell, we then went to Jamie to handle the sale
Les Bird / Wallerawang NSW
very happy with Jamies performance as he worked tirelessly to sell our property in a slow market for out price range
could not fault Jamies performance and professionalism
would not hesitate to recommend Jamie to anyone thinking of selling their property