The positive vibe and office culture within our business helps us to
attract like-minded team members and clients and is driven by owner
and principal of Ray White Croydon, Tamara Lloyd. Tamara is a fully
licensed Estate Agent with a people first approach. Degree qualified
in Business, Marketing and Human Resources, she has worked in
business development and training at Ray White corporate, Australasia’s largest real estate company.
This background and ethos ensures all of the Ray White Croydon Team understand that selling your home is one of life’s biggest decisions you will make and we therefore work to make the process as stress free as possible and we don’t cut corners... we don’t take selling your home lightly.
We strive to:
- Achieve the best price for you.
- We work hard to earn your trust so that you feel comfortable relying on our advice and information to assist you to make an informed decision on the price you will accept at the right time in a campaign.
- Return calls by the day’s end.
- Listen carefully to your needs and act in your best interests.
- Continually upgrade our skills and knowledge through regular training.
- Communicate regularly so that you are always fully informed.
- Treat all stakeholders with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- Recommend a range of solutions for your consideration.)
I would be comfortable working with you, the ven the dor, to establish what selling method (Private sale or Auction) you are more comfortable with. Our Agency is very comfortable with both. We would recommend a 4 week campaign regardless - keeping in mind our agency rarely has a property on the market for more than 19 days. We would aim to funnel traffic to you in groups, to drive competition, and ensure we achieve a price that you are happy to sell at. We would utilize the internet, For sale board, emailing our extensive buyer database, and directly contacting our known hot-buyers. We would also advertise in the Chinese property guide (local).)