At Melbourne Real Estate, we uphold the highest level of customer service for both landlords and tenants. By choosing us you have an agent that has the right structure and processes in place, whilst believing there’s always room for improvement, and as a result we are a multi-award winning business. From the initial stages and on-going, our aim is to maximize your rental return and stomp on the stereotype that property managers are just there to just collect your rental.
Some factors that set Melbourne Real Estate as the industry leader:
• 5 leasing consultants, on the road to show potential tenants through your property (Monday – Saturday) A potential of 21 inspections PER WEEK, per property, through our booking system
• Instantaneous feedback after each inspection
• A leasing administration team to complete reference checks promptly
• A grading system provided to you for the strength of an application to help you make the decision
• A team of 25 property managers (and growing) to support all our landlords and tenants during a tenancy with full of communication between both parties and ultimately ensuring everything runs smoothly and is full of transparency.
• Consistently lower vacancy rates than the industry standard, our average days on market is 14 days
• A ’30 day leasing plan’ – see our YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4gG3WA1RM&feature=youtu.be
• 4.9 star rating on ‘Google’ with over 700 reviews (search “real estate Melbourne” << click >> Maps)
• True transparency of how well your property is being maintained. We conduct video reporting on condition reports, routine inspections and exit inspections, we have nothing to hide so why only provide you with miniature photos?
• You won't see too many of our advertisements online. It's not because we aren't an established agency, it's just that we're getting the job done! (We currently manage over 2700 properties in case that was important to you)
With the boom of property supply and tenants well aware that they've got plenty of choices, it's important that your property is marketed in the best possible manner in order to generate increased enquiries to inspect and ultimately a better choice of tenants. Tenants aren't wanting to look through over 15 or more properties (typically) so it's important your property makes their "short list"
Our approach is as follows:
1. Get professional photos – it’s a once off charge for you and your property ALWAYS advertises at its best
2. Our online advertising package ensures your property is always ranked in the earliest pages – not many people want to look through over 100 potential properties online
3. We allow tenants to book themselves into an inspection times that suits them! We’re not just holding a single inspection on Saturday that tenants have no choice but to attend that inspection
4. Our leasing consultants on the road are dealing with the potential tenants face to face – no handing out keys, on the spot advice of what are the benefits of the property and area, as well as direct prompts to tenants of how to apply for your property via SMS and email, straight away!
5. Walk through video of your property – most tenants are searching for properties out of business hours, which unfortunately we can’t answer any questions during that time. Through the video, the information provided helps make their decision of whether to “short-list” your property and ultimately book themselves into an inspection that suits them.
6. Every owner has a goal rental amount they want to achieve, it has been proven through our strategy. You won’t see many of our advertisements, it’s because we’re getting results for our landlords and tenants
7. Our Live Tenant Database – When tenants book in for an inspection on any property we capture their data and a bunch of other info that indicates what type of property that they are after. We then use that data to match your property to what they are looking for. We email and SMS any tenant that has inspected a property with the same number of bedrooms, within 5km and 10% of the rental of your new listing with an invitation to book in! They are all familiar with the booking process and it can lead to huge first inspection turnouts and achieve your goal result, a lot of the time exceeding your expectations.
I would love the opportunity to introduce you to our leasing & property management services. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions
If you haven’t already, please view our ’30 day leasing plan’ video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4gG3WA1RM&feature=youtu.be