By choosing the services of Ray White Newcastle Lake Macquarie you are dealing with one of the largest and arguably most experienced Real Estate teams in Newcastle and Lower Hunter.
Our office is on the corner of Hunter and Union Street Newcastle. In line with the needs of New South Wales fastest growing region, our teams specialise in all areas of the real estate industry and look after the interest of a wide range of clients, from first home buyers to large corporations. We pride ourselves on our professional approach to business and offer our clients expert advice and attention to detail, making it our responsibility to fully understand your needs.
Our association with other Ray White offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia allows our clients to take advantage of the continual referrals that are passed onto us regarding all aspects of real estate through the Ray White Super Group.
After taking into account the market, the suburb and the property, I feel the property should be marketed by means of Private Treaty with the property being previewed at the commencement of the campaign.
Locally Private Treaty is the most popular method of sale in the region with local buyers being quite comfortable with the method.
Private Treaty also gives us the latitude once the preview period has been completed:
- Negotiate with interested buyers or,
- Set an asking price
- Naturally you would be consulted prior to any pricing and there are a number of alternative pricing methods that can be utilized.
Pre campaign activities include:
- Contract preparation
- Property preparation
- Professional photography
- Professional plans
- Property video created
- Design of all websites, signage and brochures
On commencement of the campaign the following activities will be undertaken:
- Upload to all web portals with Priority Placement and Property Gallery inclusion in selected suburbs
- Local area brochure distribution
- On site signage (if permitted)
- Database buyer matching
- Friday Open Home guide inclusion (if property is to be opened)
- Saturday display advertising and Open Home (or private inspections if preferred)
- Private inspections as required
- Open homes as agreed upon (generally mid week evenings and Saturday's)
- Subsequent buyer follow up and discussions
Throughout The Campaign
Throughout the campaign a number of weekly activities, as mentioned above, will take place.
In addition to these activities I will actively work with all buyers that make contact directly with us regarding the property.
In addition to direct contact our database manager will continually be contacting new buyers and alerting them to your home.
Buyers are also kept up to date weekly with viewing times and pricing changes.
Naturally as a result of interest buyers will have questions regarding your property that will require answering before they begin making offers.
Once a buyer feels the property is suitable I will qualify buyers financial capacity to purchase and move forward engage the buyer in negotiations and making offers.
Negotiations and Offer and Acceptance
Throughout negotiations buyers will make offers both verbally and in writing.
All offers will be qualified and passed on to you as soon as possible.
My skill as a negotiator has assisted many Vendors achieve exceptional sale prices and coupled with a sound knowledge of Real Estate and Sales I will move the best offer (based on your instructions) towards signing the Contract for Sale.
This final phase of the sales process will involve either:
- The respective lawyers/conveyancers exchanging contracts, or
- Myself or my team exchanging in house as permitted by Law in NSW