Selling a property is a very big decision and hence words can only say so much. At Wilson we find it imperative to judge each property on its merits and grasp the pros and cons of that particular property to establish the best, most efficient and cost effective way to attain the best. Having lived, schooled and grown up in the area i know it back to front. We at Wilson always look forward to selling properties in those areas as we always know there will be great demand for it.
When you list your home with Wilson Agents you will be supported by a team of highly trained professionals, who are all dedicated to achieving the successful sale of your property.
We recognise that selling your property is one of the biggest decisions of your life, so it's important to us that you receive the best customer service.
Our obligation is to keep you informed. No matter which service we're providing, we will keep you up-to-date with constant communication and open dialogue. You can rely on our team, because we have all been trained, and continue to be trained with the best industry systems on offer. A good team is a competitive team and we at WILSON are a great team. We're always looking for ways to surpass the industry standard and consistently embrace new ideas and technology in order to serve you better.
In addition to this, you may already have the peace of mind of knowing some of our esteemed team members. This is because many of them have lived in the local area for years and know from first hand experience what it's like to buy and sell in the area.)
When it comes to selling a property one must decide which method suits them the best. Upon viewing the property we can give our expert opinions on the best way to market and sell the property. When selling a property wither by auction or private sale we do things which others don't. I have listed some key criteria of points of things that we do below.
We also use a specific ipad application to register any buyers that we have that may be looking for similar properties to yours and inform them through our database of properties which come up for sale. This is a fantastic tool which attracts buyers that may not necessarily have been looking in the area.
1. Joey Eckstein and a Director will attend open for inspections.
2. The property will be opened for inspection Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday.
3. Prospective purchasers will be taken through the property privately upon request.
4. The property will be opened in prime time viewing, between 11am and 3.00pm on the weekend. There may be the odd exception due to auctions, but almost certainly between those times. ( some agents open at 9am or at 5pm)
5. Your property will be auctioned at a prime time between 11.00am and 3.00pm ( some agents do auctions at 10.30am and 5.30pm)
6. We will apply for free editorials by taking a series of photos and submitting editorial coverage to the following publications-
A) The Saturday Age
B) The Herald Sun
C) The Emerald Hill Times
D) /PRW (WE WILL GURANTEE YOU AN EDITORIAL IN THIS PAPER)
E) The Sunday Age
7. Your property will be featured and displayed in the office windows of our Caulfield, St Kilda East, St Kilda offices.
8. All salespeople from the offices of Caulfield, St Kilda East and St Kilda, will be shown the property to enable them to contact their prospective buyers.
9. We will immediately send an email to our database of registered buyers.
10. A full color photo board will be immediately erected well prior to the full marketing campaign commencing.
11. Your property will be put on our website, which is one of the largest and most used sites of any other real-estate company in Melbourne, together with 4 other high profile real estate websites.)
Honest, Hard working, a real all rounder!!
Aaron / St kilda East
Recommended by AaronStrasser VENDOR
26 Oct 2015
Joey was highly recommended to us by friends. From the get go, he was always there for us and was available to help and advise anytime. He put our needs and interests first at all times. As it got closer to the auction day he kept us informed at every step of the way. He was realistic and honest at all times. We achieved a better than expected result and we believe it was only due to Joey's knowledge of the St Kilda East area and all his hard work and effort that he put in to our sale. It was a pleasure getting to know him and we will be recommending him to everyone we know.
Joey Eckstein - not like other agents
Bianca / Ripponlea
Recommended by Bianca13 VENDOR
18 Oct 2015
It's hard to find an agent that is honest these days. However, Joey Eckstein is not like other agents. Joey's honesty communication & commitment resulted in the sale of our property well before auction. We are thrilled not only at the price but also at the low stress process that was guided by Joey in order to obtain the successful result. We couldn't recommend Joey highly enough!
Highly recommended!! Thank you to Joey and the Wilson Team!!
Avi / Caulfield North
Recommended by Avib6 VENDOR
My wife and I recently embarked on the journey of selling our property. We decided to place our trust in Joey and the Wilson team, and boy we're we NOT let down!! From the very outset, we found Joey and the Wilson team, to be extremely professional and thorough. They took the time to work through all aspects of the process, with absolute patience, transparency and integrity, which ultimately allayed all of our misconceptions and fears. Not only were we thrilled with the ultimate result, but we can honestly say that the entire process and experience end to end was extremely positive, and exceeding expectations on all fronts. I will not hesitate to work with Joey and the Wilson team again in the future.