Viewey Real Estate is a boutique real estate agency founded by brothers Nicholas and Jonathan Viewey. Our passion is connecting people with property they love. We believe our unique contemporary style and quality of service provide a positive real estate experience for today's modern consumer. In order for your home to achieve the highest price possible your property needs an agent representing it who will not just put it on the internet and hope a buyer walks through the door. With our area knowledge, pricing, transparency, huge database, reach to buyers in other areas and internet positioning you will not be leaving anything to chance. We would like to express our enthusiasm with representing you as the managing agents of your home.
A little more information about us;
With 80 agencies servicing Newtown, here is where we ended up over the past 12 months*;
Viewey Real Estate
#1 Most recommended independent agency in Newtown.
#1 Number of properties sold in Newtown for an independent agency.
#1 Highest sales value sold in Newtown for an independent agency.
#3 Most recommended agency in Newtown.
#5 Number of properties sold in Newtown.
*according to ratemyagent
Jonathan Viewey of Viewey Real Estate
#1 Most recommended agent in Newtown from an independent agency.
#1 Highest sales value sold by an agent in Newtown from an independent agency.
#1 Number of properties sold by an agent in Newtown from an independent agency.
#2 Most recommended agent in Newtown.
#3 Number of properties sold in Newtown.)
The selling strategy would depend on your needs. We will tailor a campaign around what would work best for you and your property. Either way we decide to market your home, the only way to maximize the price is to have more buyers, emotionally connected, in competition. We can create this through an off market sale, private treaty sale or auction campaign. Its then over to our nurtured buyer database and marketing campaign to capture the buyers and the agent to help create the connection between them and your home and negotiate the best possible price for you.
A few points of difference with our team;
• There will be 3 experienced agents at each inspection, Nicholas, myself and our assistant. There will be more than 3 of us there at the auction.
• Sunday open homes (as well as mid-week and Saturday inspections). No other agent in the inner west is doing this. This weekend throughout the inner west there are more than 250 open homes and only 3 open on Sunday, 2 of which are ours.
• High product knowledge, customer service and buyer work, we understand and service our buyers. Sounds simple but many local agents miss/overlook this extremely important point. Negotiation is no longer about dialogue and tricks but trust and product knowledge.
• Attend local competitors auctions. We attend every Newtown auction we can. To understand our buyers and their limits which will help us when it’s time to negotiate your sale.
• Understanding the market has changed. We understand that a buyer no longer searches in specific suburbs but regions and we tailor our marketing campaigns and selling methods around this.
• Proactive buyer work. Nicholas & I don’t wait for the phone to ring or hope we get buyers to your open home. We build the relationships with our buyers, make the calls and create a sense of excitement and urgency. This is evident with our track record - out of our last 70 personal sales, we have sold 8 properties in the same market in which that were marketed by local agents and failed to sell.
• Commitment to you and your property. We understand we are only as good as our last sale and that a record result will secure us future business.
• Contactable 7 days a week. Nicholas & I are contactable 7 days a week. We are always on the phone, email and always available to our vendors and buyers.
• Call every enquiry + email. We understand how important every buyer inquiry is to your property’s end sale price.
• Weekend report. Any active inner city and inner west buyer want this information. We have people asking to be added to this list daily. Which means we have access to more buyers than anything once and we build relationships and trust with all of these buyers.
• Young, enthusiastic, and focused. Nicholas & I solely focus on selling your property. All the daily administrative and property management tasks are taken care of by our office manager and property manager.
Here are some kind words from clients who have given us the opportunity to sell their home within the past 12 weeks. These kind words are not only from our vendors but also buyers which shows how much we care and the effort we put into our campaigns.
Please let me know if you have any questions from our meeting today.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Jonathan & Nicholas)
Selling a Newtown property whilst we are not in the country could have been a nightmare. Viewey took all that stress away. They managed every aspect professionally and timely. From the time we signed the sale agreement to the final hammer everything was managed. If you are looking for an team that would go that extra mile. We would suggest that you give them a call.
Phillip & Michelle / 16 Georgina Street, Newtown
The team at Viewey Real Estate is outstanding in their commitment to helping people navigate the many challenges associated with buying and selling property. Jonathan provided us with significant information and support over the months it took to find our new home and even attended auction day with us. When it came to putting our own house on the market, we wanted agents that were knowledgeable, experienced, highly professional and also personable and had no hesitation in choosing Jonathan and Nicholas Viewey. They put together an excellent campaign and worked tirelessly to bring about the best outcome for us on auction day, while also managing our nerves ! Rebecca & Brian Enmore
Rebecca & Brian / 16 Francis Street, Enmore
My experience of buying a property and dealing with a real estate agent was made a pleasure because of Jonathan. He was, and still is, a very nice person to deal with. Nothing was too difficult for him, he was very personable, open and honest. He made the buying experience a pleasure and I am very happy that he was the agent responsible for the property I was interested in. He always did what he said he was going to do and did it in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend Jonathan whether you are a buyer or seller. His integrity is second to none and you won't find a better person to do business with. Many thanks to Jonathan.
Phil Scott / 6/1 Marian Street, Redfern