Located at the Belmont Road Shopping Village, Eastside Property Centre has a prominent position both in location and in the Real Estate market.
Our mission is to provide the finest, boutique real estate service in the local area based on the highest standard of ethics, values and client care. Our aim is to earn the loyalty and trust of home sellers, buyers and investors who will become our lifelong clients and friends.
As experienced residential sales and rental specialists, we use our experience to provide invaluable advice, whether you are buying, selling or renting out your property.
When you engage Eastside to sell your home, you engage a highly dedicated team, led by the Directors, who are results driven and committed to YOUR needs, not theirs.
Meet the team:
Shane West and Judy Ioannou - Directors
Shane and Judy are award winning Sales Agents who have been successfully servicing the local area for over 16 years. They established Eastside in 2005 after many successful years at another local agency. Shane and Judy's commitment to their agency, staff and clients is undeniably second-to-none. Most of their business is repeat of referral, which is a true testament to the character, work ethic and ability to achieve the best results in the market.
Rachael Ioannou - Home Staging, New Business, Leasing
Rachael's main role in the sales department is to liaise with clients to stage their home for sale. Rachael is a qualified Homestager who has experienced fantastic results for clients through the art of staging. Staging is a part of the Eastside marketing strategy, which involves strategically styling a property to capture a target market. It is far beyond interior decorating and de-cluttering. It involves analysing the market in order to understand who the potential buyer will be and then presenting the home in such a way so as to create an emotional pull on the buyer - this is where we get top dollar. Homes that are staged usually achieve anywhere between $20,000-100,000 more on the sale. Rachael will sit down for a free consultation with you - if you would like to proceed with her service you benefit from a flat labour rate of just $800 + the cost of hiring the furniture. Outsourcing this work typically costs $1500-2500 in labour costs alone. If your home is suited to an investor, Rachael also works closely with ALL of our new and existing investors on a daily basis. She also works closely with an investor's 'buyers advocate' who's job it is to source new rental homes for his clients. If your home has the potential to make a good rental, Rachael will work with Shane and Judy to market to her database of ready-to-purchase investors. When you meet Rachael, you will notice her absolute enthusiasm and passion for her work. Rachael has come from a line of agents and property developers, and also has a Business Degree, specialising in Human Resources and Management, so she 'gets' the industry and has a complete understanding of best practice, management and business ethics and efficiency. Rachael's role is to build strong relationships with all new clients seeking to rent out their home or investment property and lease all new and existing homes
managed by Eastside.
Carley Lunatici - Front Officer Manager/PA
Carley is an enthusiastic, committed and vibrant assistant to our Sales department who offers complete support to all members. Carley is often our client's first point of call when contacting the office. Coming from the sales department, Carley loves offering the highest level of service at all times and is always happy to assist you with any query. She is also very knowledgeable of the sales process, so don't be afraid to throw questions her way!
We look forward to exceeding your expectations too!
A strong marketing strategy is key to the success of your sale. Shane and Judy have refined their method over the past 16 years top ensure that it achieves the desired outcome for their clients. A strong strategy comes from years of selling experience - Judy and Shane know what works in their market and it has proved to win time and time again.
Strategy that we will follow – What to expect:
- Meet to sign Form 6 – Appointment to Act paperwork
- Assist with tips on presentation if required - from here decide whether you would like to consult our in-house homestager
- Meet with in-house stylist for free consultation - you can decide from here whether you would
like to stage your home - benefit from saving THOUSANDS on outsourcing a home stager
- Liaise with our buyer's advocates who work with 'hot' investors seeking new assets - this we have a very strong relationship with this advocate who works for a very reputable commercial global agency - if your property meets his byuer's requirements, he more often than not presents us with a contract within 24 hours of signing the form6 - this can make for a very easy sales process and we may not even have to take your home to the internet/continue further marketing
If property not suitable to our buyer's advocate:
- Organise for professional photography
- Have signboard installed
- Upload property onto 11 internet portals incl. realestate.com.au and DOMAIN.com.au
- Upload property to social media accounts
- Email database campaign >1000+ people interested in purchasing property in this area incl. investors
- SMS database campaign
- Prepare Window Card, 500 letterbox fliers, Property Brochures
- Prepare Contract of Sale
- Conduct open for inspections and private inspections
- Negotiate the sale contract
- Monitor the contract conditions through until settlement.
- Photography pack incl. floorplan, photos + photo board - $500 - can be upgraded
- Realestate.com.au Feature Property listing - $285 approx. (60 days) – can be upgraded
- 10 other listing sites, including DOMAIN.com.au - Free of charge
- Window Card - Free of charge
- Letter box drop (1000+ colour) - Free of charge
- Email to our database of buyers - Free of charge
- Buyer match technology through our CRM - Free of charge
When you list and sell with Shane and Judy, you list and sell with confidence, knowing that your property is in the hands of award winning agents who genuinely work for their client, being you the seller. Shane and Judy have consistently achieved above market results for client's using their refined marketing strategy and material listed above. Having been market leaders for over 16 years, their database is extensive and they often sell homes within the first few days of listing by constantly contacting their database. Get it right the first time and save your time and money - list with Shane and Judy to achieve attain on a result that works for you.
Regarding the sale of our property at Hartigan Street, Belmont, we wish to thank you all for working so diligently, particularly after the initial sale was cancelled, you went straight ahead and had it sold again so quickly.
Bev And Will / Belmont
We are completely satisfied so have no suggestions on how you can improve your service.
We recently called upon Judy and the team at Eastside to sell our family home.
Brad And Helen / Belmont
Judy clearly has excellent knowledge of the eastern suburbs and shows considerable experience of the real estate business. Judy offered guidance and advice which we could use to achieve the best results in the shortest time possible.
Throughout the process, Judy was professional, at all times efficient, courteous and friendly. She gave us clear indications what we would need to do and we could expect so there were no unpleasant surprises.
Although our initial contact was with Judy, the whole Eastside team were aware of our situation and focused on providing personalised service throughout the process. It is with this in mind that we have no hesitation in recommending the team for your real estate needs.
Thank you to all of you.