My Home Property combines over 30 years of collective experience in providing the best client service in Brisbane real estate. We offer you the benefits of our experience, market research and strategically placed office. More than 50% of our total business comes through direct referral and reappointment by former clients. We invite you to contact us to enjoy the My Home Property experience.)
My Home Property tailors a marketing strategy for every property listed. Our marketing strategy has unique services not common in the real estate industry.
The more exposure a property has, the greater the number of buyers who are aware of the listing. My Home Property will create an integrated marketing and advertising campaign designed to achieve the greatest exposure across a number of different mediums and highest possible price for your property.
My Home Property’s marketing and advertising campaign will consist of some or all of the following depending on your needs:
• Signboards featuring the property
• Websites such as realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
• Open Houses and/or Private Inspections
• Local and Interstate Newspapers
• Dedicated Property Magazines
• Direct marketing (email, SMS, letter box drop)
Our experience suggests that the most successful methods to generate interest in a property include:
• Preparation of the Property for sale, including styling of the property, professional photography and preparation of the floor plan.
• Copywrting, which entails professionally written advertising of the property.
• Local area, national area marketing campaign.
• Contact with qualified buyers from our extensive database
To learn more about our selling strategy, I am happy to meet with you at the time of your convenience to take you through the difference in the service we provide.)
Karina had our property under contract in 7 days and achieved a premium price in the area. We recommend Karina to our friends and colleagues as our agent of choice.
Mr. De La Cruz / Brisbane