Real estate is, indeed, a relationship business. At Waratah, we know there is no better way to build long-term relationship with our clients but through integrity and consistency. We also know the best way to blow away clients’ expectation is to deliver that best experience or maximum profits or savings.
We understand the value of our repeat clients, who confidently continue to sell and purchase through us. Our clients count on our excellent service and efficient result, when they refer us to their family and friends. This is how we have carved out a niche in the market to provide professional services to our valuable clients. Our achievement is reflected in the fact that over 85% of our business is referred to us by our satisfied clients.
To better serve our clients in Western Sydney, we have gone on the fast track to build a multicultural-lingual team. Fluent in English and her native language of Mandarin Chinese, Kathryn Chiu also speaks some Chinese dialects including Hokkien. If you need any Chinese-speaking real estate agent in Western Sydney, Kathryn is without doubt the person you need to contact.
Kathryn is a real estate certificate holder with an adaptable and compassionate disposition required as a real estate agent. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Helsinki Business School in Finland. Starting from a Ray White franchise in Sydney CBD, Kathryn has gained an braod experience in real estate world selling existing and off the plan properties across Sydney.
Fluent in English and her native language of Mandarin Chinese, Kathryn also speaks some Chinese dialects including Hokkien. If you need any Chinese-speaking real estate agent in Western Sydney, Kathryn is without doubt the person you need to contact.
At Waratah, we have built up a wide range of marketing approaches and know how to formulate the best strategies to sell your property.
Services offered to our Sellers
• Help you establish a fair price for your Property
• Create and plan point of sale program
• Advertise and market the property for you
• Organise and commence open inspection for your property
• Offer to refer sources for insurance, legal counsel and finance
• Help negotiate with prospective buyers
• Help to prepare and maintain the property for viewing for buyers
Services offered to our Buyers
• Exercise reasonable skill and care for buyers
• Assess buyers selection criteria
• Locate suitable properties for buyers in accordance with their criteria
• Assist buyers in evaluating property in order to select their desired property
• Present and negotiate offers or counter-offers
• Assist in obtaining finance
• Assist buyers in obtaining copies of the contract, floor plan and other specifications if required.