When it comes to real estate in Australia, the agents at Ray White are the property experts.
It’s no secret that real estate is our passion – from residential and commercial properties to the latest news and views on market trends right across the country. Ray White is synonymous with an experienced, trusted and professional real estate service – and our agents sell an estimated one in every nine properties across Australia and New Zealand. Whether you are buying, selling or renting properties, you’ll find that your local Ray White agents are able to support you through every step of your real estate journey. With offices right across Australia, our team is perfectly-positioned to help you realise your property goals.
Ray White was established in in Crows Nest, Queensland in 1902. More than a century later, it is now a household name across Australasia, with a tradition of real estate excellence. As a family-owned business, Ray White now runs more than 1,000 individual offices across Australia and New Zealand, as well as India, China, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates. Our real estate agents thrive in a performance culture and are perfectly poised to support you in all your real estate needs – including the buying, selling, renting and management of residential, commercial and rural properties. Over the past 100 years, we have also expanded our business to include property funds investment and home loans – and you can rest assured that with so many years of experience under our belts, we can provide you with the support you need to achieve your real estate goals.
At Ray White, our agents are passionate about real estate. We are always on top of the latest news and developments in your local area, including the price of houses and units and other information. Whether you are selling, buying or renting residential or commercial property, we are committed to providing you with a positive and supportive experience from Australia’s most trusted real estate brands. From real estate news updates to our weekly market reports and online residential property search function, we have all the tools you need to get started online. And when you speak to a local Ray White real estate agent, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’re dealing with an experienced and reliable team with a proven track record. Ray White real estate agents are committed to go above and beyond, providing a unique level of service in your local community to support all your property needs.
With a rich real estate history and access to the latest market information, you’ll find we are well-positioned to offer you the guidance and support you need to make your property dreams a reality. From specialist services – including home loans, property funds investment and property management – to our thousands of experienced agents, we approach our work with our clients in mind, ensuring you get the best possible service.
Most agents market properties in a similar way to introduce appropriate buyers to your property. However, Ray White has a greater opportunity to introduce extra buyers because of the following reasons:
• Buyer Bank – Due to buyer demand and a shortage of properties available for sale, we have a large number of qualified buyers on record. Immediately the property is listed for sale, these buyers will be contacted and made aware of your property. We have sold many properties this way, for excellent prices and without fuss.
• We are a Multi-Office Agent – We utilize our unique referral system to your advantage. A substantial number of properties are sold from referral. Salespeople have a vested interest to refer buyers to other offices. Consequently, more buyers are introduced to your property.
• Investors – We also have a large number of property investors who we manage portfolios for. Where applicable these investors will be notified of this property. It is showing a good return and would be an attractive property for them.
• Greater Inquiry – We believe our phone inquiries are greater then most agents in the area because of the high profile of Ray white throughout Australia and internationally. Generally buyers from outside the inner Northern area have not even heard of most other agents. Today’s network consists of over 855 individually owned and operated offices in over 10 countries and we employ more than 9,500 staff, including around 960 property management professionals.
• Open for Inspection – At our Open Houses we sell the location as well as the property. We highlight the local amenities, making sure that all prospective buyers are aware of all the benefits that the area offers. Ray White conducts more open homes than any other real estate company.
• Finance – Through the resources of the Ray White network, we are able to offer low cost finance, No Frills home loans through various Financial Institutions. Through this facility we can assist potential buyers in obtaining finance at very competitive rates, enabling them to improve their buying power and therefore the amount they can pay for your property.
• Facts –
o Around 1,150 members have been working under Ray White banner for more than 10years
o There are 592members currently in the group who have reached Premier Performer status. This award recognizes a salesperson who has achieved at least $250,000 in settled commission or 30 full sales in the previous year.
o There are currently 147 members who have reached Alan White Elite Performer status. These high achievers are among the top 5% of our entire international sales force, achieving at least $500,000 in settled commissions or 65 sales in the previous year.
o Ray White lists over 77,600 residential properties for sale each year
o Selling one in every nine properties in the region, Ray White has the widest selection of real estate of an group in Australasia.
o Annual property sales turnover is $27.9 billion from over 60,100 sales. That’s around $76,500.000 worth of property every day.
o Ray White opened his first real estate office in 1902 in Crows Nest, Queensland
Over the succeeding 110 years, Ray White became a truly international organization, opening offices in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and Lebanon
o Our Growth story:
➢ 1902 – Queensland, Australia
➢ 1987 – New South Wales & Victoria, Australia
➢ 1992 – South Australia, Australia
➢ 1993 – Western Australia, Australia
➢ 1994 – New Zealand
➢ 1998 – Indonesia
➢ 2000 – 2012: India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea Beirut, Hong Kong, Korea, Lebanon)
Upon receipt of your instructions to sell we will prepare an advertising campaign based on an agreed budget. This will embrace as required, the following:
• Press Advertising – “Star Weekly” newspaper is the main source of buyers. Ray White is Australia’s largest print advertiser
• Editorials – As extensive advertisers in all the major publications, we are regularly favoured with editorial coverage. We shall endeavor to obtain as many editorials as possible prior to the Auction.
• Full Colour Photo Sale Boards – The board outside your property is an important early impression any prospective buyer will have. We will take care to ensure that the description and photography will create interest and a desire to inspect. The script should be relevant and accurate rather than state the obvious and the photos should highlight features that are not visible from the street.
• Photography – Photographs are required for press advertising and our firm employs the services of a professional photographer.
• Brochures – These will be in full colour, with appropriate photos of the property, along with the property description and a floor plan. These are handed and mailed to as many prospective purchasers as possible.
• Property magazine – This magazine is in full gloss and is distributed across Melbourne. It is proven to be very successful in attracting the right buyer for quality homes. The magazine would include a photo as well as a description of your home.
• The Internet – We will place your property on the Internet to give exposure worldwide. We advertise to our Asian market from our office in Hong Kong, which can greatly influence the price of your home. We can include full colour photographs of your property on the net, along with an effective description. Raywhite.com attracts more than one million visitors every month and is the most Googled real estate brand in Australia.
• Registered Buyer Contact – With the aid of My desktop Database we are able to quickly contact all buyers registered with us whose requirements are similar to your property (in our current database we have in excess of 5000 registered buyers currently looking in your area).
We are currently experience great success through the Auction method. We have established a 92% clearance rate. (compared to Victoria's 72%) and sell the home within 42 days.)
If anyone in your office deserves a special award this year for showing professionalism and commitment, it has to be the one and only Mr Lorry Colussi.
Lucy Lapira / Taylors Lakes
I bumped into Lorry at an open for inspection around the corner from my house in Taylors Lakes, a few months ago. We had previously met when I bought my house. I had a chat with Lorry, explaining that I was looking for another property as I was selling mine. Lorry remembered my house and instantly informed me of what he thought I would fetch for it. Eventually I phoned him and asked him to come and do the job.
Lorry is a down to earth most approachable and friendly gentleman. He came to do an inspection and stuck by the figure that he quoted me at our first meeting. Other agents had given me blown out figures, obviously just to get my business.
It took a few months to sell the house, I was getting frustrated. I was even wanting to drop my price but Lorry insisted on sticking to the price we had agreed upon, not letting m
To Whom it may Concern,
Steve / Hillside
RE: 3 Stadan Place, Hillside
The rental team at Ray White Taylors Lakes did a fantastic job in managing the property.
When it came to selling, we didn't hesitate in giving the property over to Ray White.
The task was given to Lorry Colussi, who handled the open house inspections and sale with the up most professionalism.
We found Lorry to be insightful, understanding of our needs and concerns, he kept in regular contact, and most of all, was pleasant to deal with.
Thank you Lorry, for all your hard work and effort. We'll definitely use your services again!