At Elders Real Estate, we understand that you have a choice of agents to list with.
The following are just some of the features and achievements which set Elders Real Estate Belconnen apart.
• In the 27 years that Elders Belconnen have been operating, we have ranked in the Top 10 Elders Offices in Australia every year, including 3 years as the Number 1 Office
• Our owners are kept informed of the entire process every step of the way. We guarantee a minimum of 4 contacts per week, and can communicate to via phone, SMS, email or fax to ensure you know what is happening wherever in the world you may be,
• We offer the widest internet coverage in Canberra by advertising your home on more major real estate websites than any other agency,
• Our entire sales team receives regular business coaching by some of the worlds most successful and respected real estate trainers. This on-going support ensures that we are continually implementing the latest strategies, and remaining at the fore-front of our industry,
• We have a register of qualified buyers waiting to move into your suburb. We can show you, even before going onto the market, the list of people who may be suited to your home,
• Our professional approach and extensive marketing experience has consistently resulted in prices that exceed expectations and sale times which are well below the industry average.)
Auction or "Offers Over" to maximise best possible price from competing buyers for property in this sought after suburb. Should you prefer alternative method, I’ll be pleased to structure a private treaty method of sale to achieve best outcome for you.
AUCTION (No price marketing)
• 3 stage selling process – Opportunities to sell before, at or after Auction
• Removes the biggest negative that buyers have – the price
• Removes the possibility of either under or over-pricing
• Strong negotiating position prior to Auction
• Competitive buyer interest and bidding may result in a price which exceeds expectations,
• Selling before or at the Auction gives both owner and buyer an unconditional exchange of contract with no cooling off period
• If necessary, 3rd stage can be used to attract buyers who weren’t able to purchase under Auction conditions
OFFERS OVER (Price marketing)
• A widely accepted method by buyers
• Attracts only buyers who know they can afford your home,
• Will attract buyers who are not able to purchase under “Auction conditions”
• No ceiling on the asking price – competitive interest can push the price past expectations
• Well suited to a Balanced Market)
Allen Mawer / Wallaroo NSW via Hall ACT
As you know, I was very disappointed with the agent who first attempted to sell the property. I have to say that your persistence, energy and enthusiasm did much to restore my faith and I believe that you got me the best possible outcome in a slow market. I will have no hesitation in recommending your services to other vendors should the occasion arise.
Frank & Tania Spagnola / Hall ACT
Firstly we would like to thank Mark Johnstone for achieving a sale at a price we were happy with within a relative short time period. Considering our property was tenanted at the time of sale. Mark worked extremely well with the tenants and made sure that the disruption to them was well managed, while still conducting many open homes and after hour viewings.
Mark made every effort possible to achieve this sale. He was very keen, professional and we were impressed with the attention to detail and his negotiation skills. He was always on the ball and we were able to rely on him.
We highly recommend Mark Johnstone and we would certainly engage Mark in the future if the need arose.
Marks attention to communicating to me all buyer feedback promptly & accurately made my decision process in evaluating offers very easy. His enthusiasm in marketing the property correctly & attention to detail was very impressive & his method of negotiation second to none. I would not hesitate in recommending Mark to anyone selling their property in Canberra.
Mark Phillips / Campbell ACT