We also have over 220 local properties under management ranging from apartments, units, and courtyard homes through to some very substantial residences on large allotments.
Currently, the demand for Western Suburbs properties has never been better. In response, we are seeing extraordinary prices achieved in very quick time. Also, we provide a very affordable service as we believe in creating long term relationships with our clients and customers.
In short, we are professional, friendly and trustworthy and we reckon that the Western Suburbs is a great place to live.)
Please review the following information:
Recommended Methods of Sale: FOR SALE (price range) or AUCTION
Agents Selling Fee: 1.85% of selling price (inclusive of GST)
Marketing Costs : $1,792.20 (inclusive of GST)
Marketing costs are inclusive of:
• Electronic Marketing (Internet on 6 Property Sites) including highlight listing with realestate.com.au
• Professional Photography of the Property
• Colour Photo Signboard
• 75 x A3 Colour Property Brochures
• Preparation of Colour Floor Plan or Site Plan
Marketing Procedure: Under the terms of a signed Sales Agency Agreement appointing CENTURY 21 Urban to represent you, your property will be marketed as follows:
1. Digital colour photos of the property taken for use on the internet, brochures, advertisements and signboard.
2. Signboard prepared, ordered and erected in readiness for open inspections.
3. Floor Plan ordered in readiness for property brochures and internet.
4. Property listed on following websites:
5. Statutory Searches will be ordered through the preferred Conveyancer.
6. We will confirm open inspections times with you. Opens will be held on Saturdays and Sundays for 45 minutes each day (notwithstanding private inspections arranged at other times by request from buyers).
7. Advertisements will be booked for placement in the CENTURY 21 corporate page (if applicable).
8. Full colour property brochures (showing both internal and external photos of the property) will be prepared in readiness for open inspections.
9. During the open inspections and private appointments, names and contact details of buyers are recorded and are contacted for feedback.
10. Following each of the open inspections, we will contact you and report on buyer feedback.
I appreciate the opportunity to market the property and am very pleased to represent you.
I will promote the property extensively and intend to achieve the best price.)
We listed our home for sale with Michael and CENTURY 21 and within 6 days we had a cash unconditional contract with settlement in 30 days. Wow! The marketing was great and we attracted the right buyers to the property and sold it. Very happy!!
Jim Fraser / CAMDEN PARK
Michael suggested that we 'stage' the home for sale. We prepared our home and it looked fantastic. Everybody loved it and we had 3 written offers following the first open inspection and the property was sold that night. Michael was outstanding!
Wendy Anderson / MILE END
I bought my first property from Michael. He ran me through the whole process and answered all my questions. I could call him at any time and he always helped me. Now, he's helping me to get my first investment property. He's friendly, professional and trustworthy.
Marshall Badger / LOCKLEYS