Professional Agents Working Together To Maximize Sale Price
• Raine & Horne Annandale, Drummoyne and Leichhardt work on a 100% team work basis underpinned by a share of commission structure.
• This means every agent across our offices has an incentive to sell your property
• Having many agents working on the sale of your property will expose the property to more buyers
• Introducing more buyers to your property brings more competition. More competition means a premium price
Preparing your home for Success- RH Concierge
• We take the stress out of selling, an experience we want to be as rewarding and successful as possible.
• We provide trusted tradesmen, handymen and stylists that can work around your timeframe and who carry out necessary works to deadline.
• We understand that you can be time poor, so we are happy to project manage the necessary improvements that are undertaken.
Our strategy is to give your property the platform to reach as many buyer’s as possible. To expose your property to a wider demographic and to generate maximum publicity through print, on-line and TV in order create competition by:
• Utilising our Sales team of 14 agents who are talking to buyers across 20 suburbs
• Utilising our extensive buyer database to begin the campaign with genuine interest
• Featuring the property in our Raine and Horne magazine that reaches more buyers than any other Brand agency magazine
• Utilizing our PR team to access as much free advertising
• Using our local knowledge to best promote and negotiate the very best price
At the beginning of any campaign, we start with our VIP– Qualified Buyers and Buyer Broker’s night
• We do pre-market viewings of your property
• Invitations are emailed to our extensive database of qualified buyers
• Buyers that have registered in the last 3 months are telephoned that meet your property criteria
• We also invite over 30 qualified buyer’s agents who represent genuine purchasers in the market place
• This benefits you as we begin the marketing period on a solid platform of genuine interest helping to create price momentum