With our passion for real estate and priority being service,
Vibe Realty provides the utmost dedication to You - the client.
Focused, committed, hard working and trustworthy)
The Letting Process
• Quality photos are taken of your property and uploaded onto realestate.com.au promptly, with a unique description of your property to enhance the aspects and features it provides.
• Viewings are done on request and not at only at specific times – this enables a greater amount of viewings, aiming for a shorter vacancy rate for the property, with the tenants co-operation.
• Quality time is spent processing the background checks on all applications that are submitted for all my properties.
• Thorough searches are done on data bases, on prospective tenant’s previous rental records, so as to get the best possible tenant for your property.
• I always put forward my recommended applicants to the landlords, but at the end of the day the choice is yours – if you want to be part of this process.
• I go through the Tenant Lease with the new tenants thoroughly, so as they know exactly what is expected of them, especially if By-Laws are relevant to the property.
• The Entry Conditions Report is done before the new tenant moves in with photos of any defects for record keeping as well as the water meter reading.
• The Exit Conditions Report is done once the tenant has vacated and done thoroughly – no bond is released until an agreeable Exit Condition Report is approved.
• The first routine inspection is done 4-6 weeks from the start date of the lease and then every 4-6 months thereafter, with reports sent.
• Rent arrears are checked daily
The Property Management Agreement is required to be completed and signed before any advertising can proceed.
Advertising is advised to be at least 3-4 weeks prior to the property being ready for occupation.)