RE/MAX is the largest real estate company worldwide with offices in over 90 countries and approx 100 000 agents. Its been the world leader for over 2 decades and is growing rapidly now in Australia and WA specifically. I've personally sold 23 homes just in Banksia in the last 12months. Check my profile on ratemyagent.com.au for an independent overview and to see what some sellers and buyers have said about me:)
Click here for a video testimonial from a recent 4x2 sale in Banksia https://youtu.be/8zk5ou1DDk0)
I specifically tailor each sales strategy depending entirely on the home its location, benefits and relevant position in the marketplace -- and who the home is likely to appeal to.
My boards and flags are out everywhere on the weekends for home opens so I never miss a buyer (even if they in the suburb to see other agents they always pop in to my opens too)
I also do
* Suburb invite drops to home opens (reaching tenants living in area and also people with friends looking to move here)
* Cheese & Wine "Twilight Previews" where applicable to showcase properties at sunset and their entertainment appeal. I cover all costs.
* Adverts in the Banksia Buzz and Bus seat signs to generate leads from potential buyers
*Mid week and weekend home opens to try catch buyers who are shift workers or FIFO and cant make a sunday open always
* I've just signed a joint marketing deal with Dome in Banksia so we offering complimentary coffees to anyone attending my home opens
* I also offer an in-home "Design Consultancy" service through a very experienced 3rd party company who assist me to assist my clients to present their homes in the best possible light)
“Mike’s straight to the point approach and aggressive marketing campaign got us an awesome result! The agent who advertises himself as #1 in Banksia Grove valued our house at 490k and 3 weeks later Mike got us more than 45k over that after a relentless viewings, home opens and advertising campaign! He also helped us negotiate our next purchase despite no commission in it for him. I’d look nowhere else!”
Wade Symes / 49 Abbey Green Rd Banksia Grove
Having initially employed the services of another agent (alleged number one for our area) who sold us on sales patter but failed to deliver we employed the services of Mike. Mike works extremely hard and always informed us where we were at with regards to our property and has continued to follow up after the sale. He never placed us under pressure with regards to pricing and understood what our bottom line was. He achieved a sale which met our needs. We were very happy with the service he provided and would highly recommend him should you be seeking an agent that 'does what it says on the tin'.
Justin Grant / 5 Alandale Bend, Banksia Grove
“We met Mike when he randomly knocked our door and introduced himself as the local RE/MAX agent. We weren’t thinking of selling at the time but he took the time to really get to know us and our situation anyways– so when it was time to move we gave him a call. He sold our house in less than a week at $20,000 more than we expected and offered us great service from start to finish. I’ve recommended him to all my friends. Look nowhere else!”
Lisa Campbell / 24 Oligantha Elbow, Banksia Grove