At Red Brick Properties, we know that our Vendors want to deal with consultants who have knowledge, expertise, honesty and integrity, and are committed to achieving the best possible result for them. Above all, they want to deal with real people - that's why we put absolute focus on creating a relationship of trust and respect with all our clients. Our motive is not to sell real estate but to sell a lifestyle.
Red Brick Properties specialise in residential property sales, property management and residential developments. We provide a superior real estate experience to clients across Canberra. In only a short amount of time, Red Brick has created its own mark and has set customer service standards high, making us the finalists in four different categories for REIACT Real Estate Awards for Excellence in 2018.
Please research our client's reviews on Google that will testify to our level of service and commitment towards your success.
We want you to feel as though you are receiving excellent value for money and an excellent level of service.
Our aim is to never leave you wondering ‘what’s happening with my property?’.
Here’s what we will do for you:
• Arrange the preparation of a solicitors marketing contract (where applicable)
• Engage a building inspector (when applicable) to complete pre-sale reports including pest, building, compliance and EER reports
• Arrange if necessary home styling for your property
• Arrange a photo shoot of the property
• Manage the print and online advertising, adjusting if necessary throughout the campaign
• Hold a minimum of two open homes weekly and by appointment upon request
• Provide a minimum of two agents every open home. More if we are seeing good numbers of attendees
• Negotiate a premium selling price
• Oversee the complete sales process, dealing with your solicitor on your behalf, your buyer and their solicitor and bank or broker. We oversee the entire sales process on your behalf.
• Conduct a pre-settlement inspection with your buyer
• Arrange for a key handover to your buyer on settlement and transfer any outstanding funds to you.
As a minimum standard, we will communicate each stage of the marketing campaign as it happens, via phone call or SMS and follow up email.
• Confirmation of services booked (solicitors, photographs etc)
• Confirmation of each upcoming open home timings
• Phone call or text message after each open home to explain how the home is being perceived and the level of interest.
• Email any offers we receive, providing advice as to what we are seeing in the market and whether we think the offer is of an acceptable level.
• Communicate via phone call, text messages and email right through to settlement date
• Manage all services needed to ensure a swift and easy settlement.