Our agency is a growing agency that prides ourselves on getting back to people and following things up.
Our philosophy is if we wouldn't put them in our rental property we won't put them in yours and we do the same if we are selling your home. The next buyer is important too, so we are particular on who we take through properties that are on the market. We qualify the prospective buyer, we are respectful to the tenant if this applies and we always give honest feedback post inspections to the vendor
We use a number of tools when marketing your property, they are:
• Internet – realestate.com.au, domain.com.au & cardamonerealestate.com.au
• Radio – Real Estate Friday on 3SR, 10am – 11am
• Press - Shepp News, Real Estate Guide on Fridays
• Window Display – 112a McLennan Street, Mooroopna
• Referral business – This makes up 40% of my business
• Professional Photos – It is the difference between myself & other agents
• Brochures and Signs – On each individual property
I do not charge for marketing up front, we pay for all the advertising and the charge is capped (max costs) at $990.00 including gst. This is paid for at settlement.
I have 3 properties with Cardamone Real Estate. I find them professional and very easy to deal with
Antoinette / Melbourne
I have 2 properties and am in the process of bring 2 more over as I find Peter & Colleen fantastic to deal with and always keep me updated of what is going on with my properties. They treat me with respect and always call me back if they are busy
Sharon / Mooroopna