One Agency JD Property Agents offers a complete real estate package and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we deliver. As our landlord, your requirements always come first.
Our Property Management Service comprises of:
- Selection of new tenants for your property. This includes having prospective tenants for your property complete a detailed application form, checking of their references and gaining final approval from you;
- Preparation of Residential Tenancy Agreement, Premises Ingoing Condition Report and Lodgement of Bond. This includes preparation of a pet clause if necessary, and taking ingoing photo’s of the premises;
- Ensure that the tenancy agreement is completed in writing and signed for the protection of both parties;
- Fully computerised rental system using ‘Property Me’;
- Owner and Tenant Portals - 24 hour secure online access to historical statements and current statements;
- Ensuring that rents are paid promptly in accordance with the tenancy agreement and check rental arrears on a daily basis;
- Collection of water usage where applicable;
- Carrying out of regular property inspections and prepare reports for you as the landlord;
- Arrangement of repairs and maintenance according to your instructions and ensure they are carried out in a professional manner;
- Payment of water/sewerage rates, council rates, insurance’s & repairs/maintenance on your behalf as required;
- Inspect the property at the completion of the tenancy and refund bond monies only when the condition is satisfactory;
- Electronic Funds Transfer straight into your bank account bi-monthly - at mid month and at the end of the month;
- Account to you with monthly statements for rental monies collected;
- Provide financial year reports for your property/properties;
- Monitoring of the rental market in our community and regularly reviewing the rent throughout the tenancy and at the end of each tenancy.
Easily access all your property and financial information from anywhere, anytime. Stay in the loop by knowing exacgtly what is going on with your properties in real-time with our online portal. It has been designed to be easy to navigate and understand. Log in from anywhere in the world at a time that convenient for you.
In the increasingly competitive property market, property presentation has become a critical part of marketing homes.
Our goal is to enable each property to attract a wide and deep market of interested clients which will help us to achieve a premium campaign result. Once someone falls in love with your property, the price becomes secondary and excellence can be achieved.
When appraising a property the median rent, vacancy rate and stock levels are all taken into consideration to ensure accuracy on price expectation.
Median rent, vacancy rate and stock levels
Median rental prices are gathered from realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, and pricefinder.com.au. The property market operates on a balanced vacancy rate of 2-3%. Anything over 3% is indicative of a oversupply of property which is very much a tenants market. Under 3% is the best position to be in, when letting your property.
The stocks levels in and around the suburb are determined by the current figure of available properties with which we are in direct competition. Within the 2519 area, 10 is determined to be low, 20 a medium figure and 30 high.
Preferred term of initial lease
We ideally look to ensure the lease is structured to finish within the peak period of January/February when periods of typically high enquiry levels are received.
Ultimately we will be guided by your instructions and in order for you to make an informed decision we will provide you with current stock levels, vacancy rates and median rents. These are the factors that will affect the performance of your property on the open market.
Our pricing strategy is our honest assessment of the rental price of your property and marks the beginning of our transparent process. You can be sure, based on the research provided to you, that any change in the above strategy can only ever reflect a change in the marketplace.
If you have received a higher quote from another agent, please let us know so that we can discuss this with you. Where it is supported by relevant evidence, we would be more than happy to revise our strategy so that you can still receive the benefit of One Agency JD Property Agents management difference and our unique benefits to landlords.
Sometimes it can be tempting to take up the prospect of a higher quoted rental price; However, we must ensure that a higher price can be delivered. Our experience shows us that properties listed too high are simply ignored by quality tenants. Sadly, where the first push to market overshoots available tenants in the marketplace, it can often lead to a reduction in price and rental price well below what the property may have achieved if the initial pricing was accurate to encourage spirited competition among quality tenants for your property.