Why choose Ranges First National ?:
With Ranges First National as your preferred Agent, your investment is well protected:
Our service philosophy
Our service philosophy is simple – to provide you with a premium Property Management service. This means always selecting the best Tenants, achieving the highest market rental and ensuring your property is maintained in excellent condition at all times.
You can relax because we don’t
Property Management requires a committed, professional approach and a sharp focus on customer service. Our knowledge of the legalities and day-to-day demands of Property Management provides our Landlords with their best chance to enjoy trouble-free tenancies.
We appreciate that you or your property may have unique requirements, in which case we ill be happy to discuss how these can be incorporated into your service. From the outset your personal Property Manager will look after every detail, helping prepare your property for lease to maximize it rental potential.
Ongoing commitment and communication
Tenancy applications are reviewed and references checked before they are presented to you. We will then prepare the lease agreement and detailed condition report and lodge the bond.
Once the tenancy commences, we conduct regular property inspections and report back to you with any maintenance issues At your request we can arrange to have maintenance work carried out be reliable trades people. We will monitor Tenants’ payment schedules to ensure they pay their rent on time. We will also review the rental amount periodically and arrange lease renewals in a timely fashion. In short, we will work hard to ensure your investment works hard for you.
Marketing your property:
Our marketing methods are one of the most
successful of all Victoria’s estate agents:
Ready database of tenants
The Prospective Tenant database provides us with specific details about the type of property they’re looking for; from the location to the number of bedrooms and even the rental price.
At Ranges First National we don’t wait until an Open For Inspection to show your prospective tenants your property. We conduct private mid-week inspections upon demand as well as Open For Inspections. This enables us to get a better feel for each tenant and it makes it easier for tenants to view your property. More viewings leads to more applications and enables you to select the very best tenant for your investment.
More effective website
With an increasing number of renters conducting property searches online, it’s a vital component to any marketing campaign designed to find the ideal tenants for your rental property. Tenants worldwide will find your home on the web.
Schedule of management services:
The professional management of your property is our priority. The following services represent the work we will undertake to provide you with absolute peace of mind, that your property is being well managed and looked after.
The schedule will commence immediately after the successful leasing of your property or upon transfer of management.
• Prepare a property file which will include a fully executed copy of all documentation, including the Tenancy Agreement, Condition Report, Bond Lodgment form, tenant and landlord information.
• Commence monitoring rental payments and disburse funds in accordance with your instructions.
• Where requested make payments on your behalf i.e. Body Corporate fees, rates etc.
• Provide regular statements of transactions that occur and an annual financial report of transactions relating to your property.
• Arrange appropriate quotes and maintenance as required.
• Manage and monitor the status of repairs and maintenance.
• Conduct regular routine inspections to ensure the property is being maintained to the appropriate standard. Provide a written report and photos of same.
• Conduct regular rent reviews in accordance with current market conditions.
• Complete appropriate Notices as required under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
• Monitor lease expiries and re-negotiate lease terms in accordance with your instructions.
• Maintain accurate records of events relating to your property, whilst keeping you informed of any events that may arise.
• When necessary, attend tribunal hearings on your behalf.
• Provide assistance with insurance claims if required.
• Liaise with Body Corporate or other relevant parties on your behalf.
• Conduct a final inspection of the property upon your tenant vacating the property.
• Finalise the Bond Claim in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
• Continue to keep you updated on property and tenancy related matters, by way of information, advice or recommendations.)