Why Choose Scholtens Property?
- We are an independent agency with no built-in franchise fees
- 100% locally owned small family business utilising only local tradespeople
- Superior property marketing without the premium cost
- Professional agency representation at a time to suit you
- Our work is in your home - Being totally mobile ensures we can pass our cost savings directly to our sellers and landlords
- Free property styling appointment for all home sellers
- We can easily finance a pre-sale makeover or furniture hire if required, with no credit checks
- Proud participants, sponsors, members and supporters of:
Kidzwish Foundation l Dapto Public School l Relay For Life l Illawarra Network Group l GongLUG
Here at Scholtens Property, we are all about extracting nothing but the very best price for you - this is where an agent really works for their client. My attached testimonials are testament to that. I work hard for my clients. The marketplace is forever changing and your choice of professional has now become more critical than ever.
Scholtens Property proudly trade as an independent local agency and we take great pride in the marketing of each of my clients property's to the very highest level in all aspects of online media, signage, photography and professional agency representation. We consistently ensure our clients requirements are always met in a professional and timely manner.
I am solely focused only one outcome for you - that is, the best achievable selling price, within the shortest space of time, together with a minimum of fuss. In a word - I keep it 'simple'.
My selling process is a very straightforward and proven plan.
1. Preparation of your home. This includes advice on items that may need attention prior to going to market - things that may affect your selling price. I provide each of my potential sellers receive a complimentary copy of the book 'How To Sell Your Home For More'
2. Ensuring your home preparation is finalised and ready for the market - you only have one chance to get it right! (Including Pricing)
3. Professional Photography & Floorplan (Twilight photography is our specialty)
4. Professional internet representation on all major platforms
5. Comprehensive database notification - Email / SMS & MMS & full follow up processes.
6. A4 brochures & DL Card letterbox drops delivered to your entire suburb (Most heart buyers live not too far away)
7. Professional agency representation at all times, day and night.
8. Professional open home representation (agent & sales assistant present) & dedicated follow up
9. Full support and back up as required, at any time of the day
10. Tailored Social Media Marketing (Very successful targeted reach to your marketplace)
11. Finally, but most importantly, when you hire me, you also receive my interior home stylist as a bonus, to ensure your home is prepped to it's 'absolute best'. The potential value increase of this alone far outweighs any other agents fee 'saving'.
Tailored marketing packages through Scholtens Property often need not be more than $1,200 - $1,500. Most larger or franchised agencies tend to use overly excessive marketing costs to no benefit other than to essentially market themselves (Paid for by YOU) - My best advertisement is simply a timely sale on your behalf for a great price, followed by a great referral thereafter.
After purchasing our first home from Simon Scholtens in 2012 and being somewhat surprised/absolutely impressed with the way he conducted business, there was no question that we would list with him in 2014 to sell. Breaking the paradigm of the stereotypical real estate agent Simon was professional, personable and no nonsense, "just a get the job done" attitude. Always available and went over and above to accommodate some of our requests. We were under time constraints having purchased another property, Simon met with us, had the property photographed (portrayed impeccably) and an open home within 10 days. On the day of viewing, we received multiple offers before the open home was complete and ended up selling for a record, unprecedented price in the complex. Most real estate agents we encountered do the industry a disservice with their arrogance (particularly in a vendors market), their tendency to over promise and under deliver and blatantly putting there own interests ahead of both ve
After having at least 10 agents through to potentially list our property we were recommended to Simon by a friend who also sold with him, and we were glad to go with him. There was a no bull approach to the sale and a great marketing plan put in place. Simon guided us the whole way and offered a fantastic photo opportunity that I think was the selling point for our property. His honesty was fantastic, he kept us realistic with our pricing and the final result achieved was great, with a sale within 3 days of listing and at a great price. Even after the sale Simon worked hard up until the settlement with a very hands on approach helping myself and the buyer settle quickly and smoothly. I read many testimonials and wonder if they are people being honest, and now I find myself making bold statements, however they are all true. Great work Simon and the Team at Scholtens Property, I would recommend you to anyone interested in selling. Thanks!
Yvonne and I wish to thank Simon for making the sale of our home an easy and stress free experience. Scholtens Property represents a professional and modern company whose approach to real estate is sophisticated in its sales techniques to ensure a quick yet relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Simon has achieved a great outcome for us in his price negotiations while still bringing to the purchaser a valuable property to be enjoyed. Thank you Simon!