Access Property Management is different from traditional agencies that focus purely on selling real estate. Property management constitutes over 90% of our business, unlike most real estate agencies where property management is more of an afterthought, accounting for only around 10% of the business. This focus on property management means we can invest significantly in building our knowledge, customer service, innovative processes and systems.
We currently manage around 350 properties ranging from apartments to family homes throughout the CBD and surrounding suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. We cater for both fully furnished and equipped and unfurnished properties.
The steps we cover to ensure your property is leased in the quickest time, at the right price to the most suitable tenant are,
1. Thorough appraisal to ensure the property is priced accurately.
2. Quality photographs to ensure the property is shown to its true but appealing form.
3. Walk through video tour.
4. Listing the property on our website plus four other popular portals being realestate.com.au, reiwa.com.au, domain.com.au and rent.com.au.
5. Ensuring clear, precise wording in the advertisement to capture the most potential clients.
6. Handling enquiries promptly, with flexible viewing times and great customer service.
7. Checking our on going database for suitable, qualified tenants.
8. Informing our relocation and corporate client database of the property being available.
9. Arranging "For Lease" signs where required.
10. Whilst your property is vacant, we ensure weekly contact from your Property Manager, informing you of enquires, showings and an update on current market conditions.
11. Once an application has been received, we act quickly and thoroughly to ensure a quick turn around for successful tenants.