Petrusma Property is part of the most experienced network of real estate practitioners in Southern Tasmania. We have an excellent public profile and a well earned reputation for honesty, integrity and the proven ability to negotiate for you the highest achievable price in today’s market.
Should we be the company entrusted to sell your property, you have our absolute commitment that you will receive the most professional level of service.)
At Petrusma Property, it’s about you - your situation, your lifestyle, your dreams.
By choosing us as your agent, you benefit from the following:
• Petrusma Property has a proven ability to negotiate the highest achievable price in today’s market, and we are determined to achieve the same for your property.
• our average days on market is the greatest evidence that we do deliver for our vendors. Results show that we are second-to-none in Southern Tasmania
• we have five strategically located offices in greater Hobart and our property consultants are able to list and sell right across Southern Tasmania
• we have over 30 property consultants, all working to sell your property
• we pride ourselves on a service where care and empathy is paramount)
"We loved Tegan!! We were impressed from the start with her enthusiasm and energy. She is friendly and very approachable. When Tegan left us after our first meeting we were sure we had made the right decision to use her as our agent. We were sold in under 3 weeks and were very happy with the price she negotiated for us"
Howard And Donna / Lachlan
"From our very first consultation with Tegan she was honest and professional. She kept us informed throughout the selling process letting us know updates along the way. Her tenacity in her job is to be admired. We would highly recommend her as an agent to anyone looking to sell or buy"
Anne And Andrew / Magra
"Tegan Rainbird has the get up and go attitude that is required to sell property in the Derwent Valley. She was recommended through family and left no stone unturned. We were extremely happy with the service provided. Thank you Tegan"
Dennis And Lola / New Norfolk