Selling the ‘West Coast’ since 1975 The owners, managers and
many of our staff at Davey have been in real estate a long time.
Our experience means we know all facets of real estate, and we
can handle every situation. We have the answers to every real
Our people are our finest asset. We train them to be
the best they can be. Even experienced team members are constantly upgrading their skills because real estate is always evolving.
We focus on the Northern Corridor of Western Australia.
We don’t pretend to be all things to all people. All seven offices are
located within a few kilometres of each other. Clients benefit from
our specialised, local knowledge.
Our training, systems, philosophy and ultimately our culture all revolve around one thing - achieving our clients the maximum result. Whether it be attaining maximum rent or producing the best sale price, we will win you the best deal.
We are always finding new and unique ways to reach buyers and prospective tenants for your property. We presently use Mobile MMS messaging, property websites, databases, professional brochures, glossy magazines, distinctive signs and window displays in all seven offices.
We make great use of technology to make life easier for sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants. Recent advances include an industry leading website and mobile site for mobile phones, customer service software that keeps our clients informed and gives them instant access to progress on their property, online contracts and much more. We are always looking to stay ahead of the game!)
• Extensively market your property throughout our 6 office network
• Keep in regular contact with you to update you of the progress
• Conduct open for inspection appointments at your property
• Advise you and thoroughly reference check all applicants for your
• New Tenant induction and explanation of the Lease Agreement
• Prepare, sign and excecute new tenant documentation and forms
• Key preparation and issuing for new tenants
• Prepare and lodge Bond Forms and monies with The Bond Administrator
• Collect, bank and process initial payments from new tenant prior to access)