Richardson & Wrench is a network of real estate professionals who know and understand that our business is about more than just property. It's about people. People whose homes are the central plank upon which they will nurture families, build wealth and find sanctuary.
We've helped thousands of people realise their dreams and we intend to be doing so well into the future. Over the years Richardson & Wrench has established an untarnished reputation for honesty, integrity and professionalism. It's a reputation we aim to keep.
I would like to offer our premium marketing strategy to showcase your home. The R&W Property Launch offers you:
• Professionally produced photos
• Premiere Listing on Realestate.com.au (upgraded exposure on first page of search)
• Premium Plus on Domain.com.au (upgraded exposure on first page of search)
• Email Alert – via Domain.com.au & Realestate.com.au
• Professionally produced colour flyers
• Phone canvassing our database of qualified buyers
• E-brochure sent to our database
• ¼ page ad in Macarthur Advertiser
• ¼ page ad in Macarthur Chronicle
• Window display in multiple office shop fronts
• Property brochures displayed at open home
• Whole sales team at the open home, not just one agent
Our pricing & marketing strategies ensure we reach as many buyers as possible, attract them to your open home and then negotiate the price upwards to achieve the best sale price for you.
"Troy and the office staff were easy to get in touch with and promptly returned calls – they were always available. We were very pleased with our experience. I would recommend your team to anyone."
Mark And Jean Holyoake / Mount Annan
“We are very happy with the service you provided. You would be our recommendation to all of our family and friends who may be considering selling or leasing their home in the future.”
Mark And Kathleen Wilson / Elderslie
“This is not the first time that we have dealt with Troy in the last couple of years and we would recommend him to anyone looking for any real estate needs. Thank you."
David And Karen Drew / Harrington Park