Doctors and nutritionists have given their verdict on the Paleo, a.k.a cave-man diet. Pete Evans, celebrity Aussie chef and Paleo advocate has been slammed this week as the experts speak up about health risks.
There are plenty of these characters in real estate. And plenty of risks too. You’ll be told there are ‘cheaper’ ways to sell your property. There are companies out there who let you sell your home yourself to avoid fees. Yes, it might seem like a good idea at the time. But selling your home without expert knowledge can cost you thousands. Everybody who’s sold a property will want to give you his or her two cents on what works best. But selling is always a unique and subjective experience.
(You can compare real estate agents at LocalAgentFinder, including performance data, homeowner reviews, agency information, fees, commissions and more).
Here’s 5 reasons why finding a local expert will help you sell for more:
1. A good agent knows how to ‘talk the talk’ with buyers. They’ve got the gift of the gab.
2. Putting it simply, the more your house sells for, the more commission your agent receives. They’re client motivated.
3. They’ll have the inside scoop on similar properties to yours – what works and what doesn’t in terms of marketing, method of sale and pricing.
4. They’ve sold properties in all types of timeframes. They’ll know what needs to happen at what time. This includes marketing, inspection times and auction times.
5. Good agents are proactive. They’re constantly calling up potential buyers, communicating with existing customers and chasing new leads.
There’s more to selling than just fees. Without a real estate agent by your side, how do you know whose advice to take? If you’re thinking about selling your home, find an expert who knows your area inside out. This way, you’ll have more confidence moving through the selling process.
Find an agent who works for you and your unique needs. Compare agents at LocalAgentFinder, including performance data, homeowner reviews, agency information, fees, commissions and more.
More articles for you: