The purpose of LocalAgentFinder is to help sellers search for, compare, and connect with local real estate
agents in their area. Our aim is to provide a service that prevents sellers from spending hours upon hours
researching different estate agencies. We want to empower agent connections and put sellers in a position
where they can make the right decision based on factual information surrounding performance, marketing
knowledge, and fees.
At LocalAgentFinder, we believe that information is key. We never want sellers to ‘settle’ for an
estate agent who may not necessarily be the best fit. So what information can you get by using our platform
and how does the process work?
How The Process Works
- Tell us some details about your property
- We’ll give you a list of agents that are available in your area
- You’ll be able to compare them based on different factors including marketing strategies, number of
houses on the market and previous performance data
- Short-list the agents you want to know more about and make connections
- See agent fees and make plans to meet your favourite candidates face to face
What info do I get about agents?
- Agent bio
- Agency info
- Languages spoken
- Size of team
- Marketing strategy
- Fees and commissions charged
- Performance data (average time their properties remain on the market, average sales price, number of
listings, number of sales etc.)
How much does it cost?
Our service is completely free for sellers – no strings attached! You’ll get access to all the
info you need without paying a cent. We make our income by charging real estate agents in
Liverpool a fee when they make a sale (all agents pay the same rate and they only pay when the
property is sold).