LocalAgentFinder is all about finding you great real estate agents in Werribee to help you successfully sell your property. With over a decade in the real estate industry, we realised that there was a problem in the market that needed to be fixed. Agents and sellers weren’t on the same wavelength and sellers found it difficult to find the agent that best suited their needs.
We set out to solve that problem and we are proud of our platform that brings great agents and sellers together to create a team that is sure to succeed.
Why Use LocalAgentFinder?
When it comes to selling property, most people simply use the real estate agent that their friend referred, or whose board they noticed on the sidewalk. At LocalAgentFinder, we don’t believe that perfect partnerships simply happen and we have created a platform for agents to equally advertise their best attributes and for sellers to get an up-front comparison of agents in order to make an informed decision about who sells their property for them.
On LocalAgentFinder sellers can find the following in-depth information about real estate agents in Werribee at just a glance:
- Agent fees: We’ve found that most sellers are put off when they can’t easily get hold of an agent’s fees before doing business with them. With LocalAgentFinder, once you input your details, you’ll get to see what each agent charges for their services before having to speak to them.
- Marketing costs and strategies: Real estate agents market their properties differently and this may change according to the type of property they are selling. With us you can see exactly how an agent intends to put your property out onto the market and what that is going to set you back.
- Homeowner voice: This allows previous customers to tag an agent with specific attributes that they feel are relevant, such as good negotiator, good communication, etc to give you an insight into what to expect from an agent.
- Performance data: We collect in-depth information from the agents themselves together with third-party data that gives a comprehensive look at how long properties stand on the market and much more.
- Agent bios: Getting along with your real estate agent on a personal level makes selling your house much more of a success. You aren’t just selling a significant investment but also something that likely has great sentimental value too. So, it’s important that you click with the person who you are going to trust to sell your property.