• Number 1 selling agents on the North Shore.
• Local agents with a wealth of experience spanning 30 years
• Strong marketing and negotiating skills with ongoing training
• Consistently achieving top results and area records
• Excellent knowledge of the local market
• Largest qualified data base in the Ku-ring-gai area
• Outstanding customer service and reporting
• Superior internet presence and professional marketing
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Introduction and follow-up with your solicitor regarding contracts and related enquiries, obtaining 149 Certificate from Council
• Referral of tradespeople and preparation of property
• Organisation and co-ordinating all marketing material and print media, premium placement on internet, extra editorial coverage
• Extensive letterbox drop campaign leading up to marketing
• Constant communication with vendors and purchasers
• Contacting data base buyers via phone and email
• Open house and/or private inspections with buyers
• Follow up of all buyers and reporting after inspections
• Weekly written report including comments from all parties, regular telephone or email communication discussing the marketing and interest
• Our unique ‘Seller login’ is available if vendor wishes reports to be via computer. This is an excellent way to keep informed 24 hours a day of what is happening with your property. All email and phone enquiry is registered so you can always monitor the progress.
• Negotiating the best possible price from interested parties either prior to or at Auction with conditions suitable to vendor
• Assisting buyers with necessary information re local schools, transport and community facilities etc
• Providing information on Building Inspections, solicitors/conveyancers if needed
• Attending any Building Inspection that may be required
• Assisting solicitors with delivery or exchange of Contracts
• Arranging pre-settlement inspections and delivery of keys to purchasers
When marketing your home for sale you first need to choose the best possible method of sale. The aim is to define and emphasise the property’s best attributes, attracting the best possible buyers. The most popular methods are by Private Treaty or by an Auction Campaign. Once you have chosen a method of sale, choosing your marketing is the next priority, as you can't sell a secret! When marketing your home, we can offer you an extensive list of tools to choose from. That way we can create a personalized marketing plan to suit you and your home.
The main avenues of advertising are:
• Internet – this is very important for the busy couples who browse the internet at night looking for properties. We have also recently sold a number of properties to expatriates, living overseas or interstate, who want to bring their families back to Sydney for schooling/lifestyle purposes
• Hornsby Advocate / North Shore Times – advertising in this widely read, full colour newspaper ensures local families (or the relatives living in the area) see the property
• Smartmove Magazine – this is our exclusive magazine of newly listed properties. 3,000 copies are distributed weekly to local coffee shops and businesses. It is also handed our at all of our Open Homes on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Every Agent at Century 21 Cordeau Marshall widely promotes and distributes our Smartmove Magazine.
• Window display - we have five strategically placed offices across the Lower & Upper North Shore. The home would be displayed in these windows and would also feature on our Touch Screen televisions in the front windows
• Signboard & Brochures – Signboards display a digital colour photograph of your property, inspection details and brochure box for the after ‘open house’ buyer. This is your best 24/7 sales tool. Brochures are provided to any potential buyer to see a summary of your property in the best possible light. Yard Arms can be provided as a free sign board alternative, our Yard Arms are very unique in design and stand out between any other signboard.
• Open House – Creates energy and excitement. Full written report sent to you weekly
To execute the above methods correctly, we highly recommend Professional Photography
and floor plan.