Nestled in the Frankston CBD and with a team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional service and solutions to every real estate need. Boasting the following accolades:
Frankston's Number 1 Real Estate Agency 2015/16
4th in Victoria for Most Accurate 2015/16
Frankston's Most Recommended Agency 2015/16
Frankston's Most Experienced Agency 2015/16
The Property Management team are devoted to providing you with exceptional customer service at all times. Our Property Managers are fully equipped with the skills, knowledge and systems required to manage your investment property efficiently.
* Comprehensive advertising campaign – we offer an unlimited advertising package with all relevant mediums. We believe this gets the best exposure for our properties which will have more people through and therefore have the best prospective tenants to choose from.
* Open for inspections – conducted every midweek and on a Saturday, we are always present (never hand keys out to prospective tenants, believe me it happens!!) take names and numbers and view their photo Id from all people who attend our opens. We then follow up every prospective tenant with a phone call to ask feedback and intentions to apply.
* Thorough reference checks – Every applicant is thoroughly checked by calling all references, current rental history, current employment details, personal reference and NTD Public Records check (which ensures that they have never left a property without paying rent or damaged). We give you all details from all applicants and it is entirely your choice of who you would like to lease the property to.
* Lease Preparation – We prepare a lease agreement and collect bond from the chosen applicant. We sit down with the tenant/s to go through all documents relating to the property including lease, bond, connection of utilities, arrear policies, maintenance policies etc.
* Condition Report – This is the most important part of the entire process. And we feel that Hockingstuart are the best and most thorough in this preparation. We will attend the property the day before the lease commences and meticulously inspect all aspects of the property along with taking a minimum of 200 digital photos to report the exact condition the property at the start of the tenancy.
* Arrears – We monitor this daily, checking that all tenants are paid on time and in advance. We have a strict arrears policy that we follow and ensure the tenants are made aware of our procedure at time of sign up. We have several methods available to our tenants to ensure that our tenants can pay their rent to us on time.
* Routine Inspections – We conduct inspections as many times as we legally can enter the property. The first is at the 3 month mark of the lease and then again every 6 months after that. Owners are encouraged to come along to the inspections, if you are unavailable we will provide a written report of the property including digital photos and if any issues have arisen while the tenants have been in the property we outline them in this report.
* Maintenance/Repairs – We facilitate any maintenance issues or repairs that the tenants bring to our attention. We always discuss the matters with you before any trades are actioned. We will also pay any invoices out of the rent unless you have stipulated that you would like to pay the bill separately.
* Rent Reviews/Lease Renewals – Within the last 90 days of the lease, we contact you and the tenant to start a discussion with both parties about intentions at the property after the lease expires. We negotiate a new lease and rent increases (depending on the current market)
* Vacate Inspections – If the tenant does decide to leave the property after the lease expires, we conduct a report and cross check everything from the entry condition report to ensure that everything is in the same condition. Owners are also encouraged to attend the final inspection.
* VCAT representation – Under extreme circumstances, we may have to take the tenant to VCAT. This could be from rent arrears, damage to the property or possession. We prepare all documentation and present your case to the VCAT member and we keep you informed of all potential outcomes and procedures throughout this process.
* Trust Accounting/ Statements – As we collect the rent, we will disburse the rent to you. We pay our landlords every Tuesday and Thursday and once the rent is paid to you we collate a statement which is sent to you weekly/fortnightly/monthly depending on your preferences. This is emailed to you automatically on these days. We will also send you an End of Financial Year statement for you to use for tax purposes.