1. Payments to owners: C21 Turramurra understand the strain when waiting for rental payments at the end of the month, so we offer multiple payments if required, not just one payment per month.
2. All your property information when you need it: Our state of the art software, Property Tree, is an online platform where you can access your property information 24/7. You can do a quick check to view the current lease & rent information, access your statements etc.
3. More payment options for tenants: By giving tenants more options of payment types, it gives them less excuses to not being able to make the rental payments. This coupled with a zero tolerance to rental arrears by checking rent payments received daily ensures your investments ultimate purpose.
4. Application process & ID check of potential tenants: Century 21 Radar Properties Turramurra uses a tenancy screening company Veda who run a check on new applications looking for fake ID’s, bankruptcy, court rulings, visa validations, blacklisting etc.
5. Regular Routine Inspections: Providing a well-documented report. Imagine if you stopped telling your children to clean their rooms, can you imagine how they would look after 6 months? Century 21 Radar Properties Turramurra do two per year utilizing a photographic routine report system.
6. Professional photography: When advertising your investment for a tenant be sure to use professional. Photography, as this helps attract not only a higher return, but also better quality tenants….. The better quality tenant you attract, the less stress you have throughout the management of your investment property. Better quality tenant can equal less money being spent on the property at a later date.
The list of benefits continues and will be completely detailed at a no obligation chat with Andrea Sharpe either in person or on the phone.
We use the Century 21 website utilizing THE largest real estate brand world wide, also Domain.com and realestate.com
Leasing your property the correct way is vital. If the lease is expiring we ensure that prior to the tenants vacating we start actively show the property so that we can ensure a rental income quickly.
Making ourselves available to a potential tenant by facilitating designated open times plus private appointments also ensures that your property is shown to as many prospective tenants as possible to maximize you choice of tenant.