At Barry Plant Noble Park/Springvale and Keysborough we are all about a positive customer focus.
Our Company mission statement is as follows:
At Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale we provide RESPONSIBLE REAL ESTATE practices where our objectives are as follows:
1. TO BE WHO WE SAID WE WOULD BE – deliver on our promises. No misguided hope or false promises.
2. To provide you with QUALITY INFORMATION, so that you can make WELL INFORMED DECISIONS with CONFIDENCE.
3. To listen, learn and lead – LISTEN to what is important to you, LEARN about your specific situation and set of needs and then LEAD using our experience and expertise to tailor a plan suited to your situation to achieve the optimum outcome for you.
4. To COMMUNICATE – clearly, openly and honestly with you at all times.
5. To treat all customers – sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike – with respect and care, and to provide guidance to enhance your experience in buying or selling a property or engagement of our Property Management services.
I would strongly recommend that we meet in person or speak personally by phone to discuss your objectives so that we can tailor our rentals campaign around your situation and your property.
To help maximise the exposure of your property and to ensure the highest possible rent is achieved, it would be beneficial to commence advertising 4 – 6 weeks prior to the availability date. This reduces any vacancy period you may experience once the property settles and allows us to adjust the asking price in order to achieve the best result for you.
While we may not be able to access the property until settlement or until the property is ready our process of having people register their interest prior to the inspection means that once we have access to the property an Open For Inspection can be confirmed and we can start the tenant selection process.
Our advertising package includes Professional photography, a FOR LEASE board erected at the property, internet advertising on three internet sites including realestate.com.au, realestateview.com.au and the Barry Plant network of Internet sites. Your property is also listed on our RENT LIST which is distributed to approximately 800 people per week from our office.