Perspective Property is a family owned company in the ACT. We offer all the property sales services you would expect from a real estate company. The difference is in the way we provide the service. We are a boutique company offering more than just Property Sales. We know that the success of the sale of this property has a massive impact on your financial future. That is why our focus is on delivering superior service through responsive communication, a thorough knowledge of the properties we sell and manage, an empathy with and knowledge of the needs of our clients, a great commission, and a good relationship with all stakeholders. To have the capacity and energy to achieve these things we limit the number of properties we sell so our focus is never diluted from what is important – our clients and the success of the sale of their investment property.
Below is a brief outline of the sales services we provide:
• Negotiated Sales Commissions based on personal circumstances. Discounts for pensioners, single parents and family break-ups always available.
• Pre-sale advice sessions in the lead up to selling your property to advise on what minor (or major) work could be considered to get the best price for your property;
• Property preparation consultations; including advice on painting and styling, or on show-casing a blank canvass of opportunity;
• Property appraisals;
• Print and online marketing;
• Various modes of sales campaigns including by private treaty, negotiation and auction;
• Weekend and weekday open homes;
• Price negotiations;
• Pre-settlement support and guidance;
• Post settlement support finding new properties
• REI Endorsed Sales Agreements
• A comprehensive network of contacts for buyers and sellers to guide and support the sales process
As property investors ourselves, we like to let the property speak for itself. To do this we work with you before marketing the property to make improvements and preparations to achieve the best possible selling price. We have extensive connections in the building and construction industry to assist buyers work with quality tradesman for reasonable prices to improve the presentation of their property for sale.
The purpose of our marketing is to reach as many potential buyers as possible. We do this by firstly assessing the type of buyer who would be interested in your property, and then tailoring our marketing strategy to reach those buyers using the mode they interact with the most. We use professional photographers to take beautiful images of your property that showcase its most valuable assets and then produce engaging advertisements to draw in the target buyers.
Some of the modes of advertising we use include:
• Allhomes (online & print)
• Facebook Organic
• Facebook paid ads
• City News
At Perspective, we know that people are available for open homes at different times. That si why we offer open homes on weekends and weekdays. For some properties, we offer two open homes on the weekend to make sure we can provide access to as many potential buyers as possible.
• Weekend (Saturday and Sundays)
• Weekday afternoons
Our sales campaigns are tailored according to the individual property and the needs of our vendors. For example, where a home is to be sold via auction, the sales campaign may intense and extend for just 3 weeks. Where a home is being sold by negotiation or private treaty, the campaign may last some weeks longer. Regardless of the mode of sale, we make the best use of the first 3-4 weeks of the sales campaign to widely market the property and conduct open homes as frequently as appropriate.